Old 12-25-2019, 07:51 PM
Little Boo

Question Can you help me remember the title?

I am hoping someone here can remember or point me in the right direction of finding the title to this web series from a few years back.

It could have been as early as 2008... and as late as 2012 maybe. There was a big deal made out of it, and I seem to remember that episodes were released weekly and there was an app. The app may have been necessary to watch it.

What I can remember of the plot is that there was a girl... seemed to be about 19 or so... who had moved back to or was staying at her old family home in the country. It was in the US. The girl's mother had been mentally ill or something, and the girl remembers her mother being kept locked in her bedroom. I think maybe it was going to turn out that the mom was actually being tormented by demons, but I never finished the series for some reason.

I just remember it was really creepy, and if I can find it anywhere, I'd like to watch it again and finish it.

If anyone remembers it, or if you have any advice on where to look, please let me know. I have tried googling it, but I don't think I have enough specifics to get the result I'm looking for.

Thanks!
Old 12-25-2019, 08:58 PM
Little Boo

The Uninvited

2009 ...Elizabeth banks jogged my memory
Old 12-25-2019, 10:45 PM
Little Boo

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Extermination View Post
2009 ...Elizabeth banks jogged my memory
Hey! Thanks for the reply. I loved The Uninvited. Great movie! That wasn't it, though. This was some kind of an independent web series. I remember wishing there was some way I could watch it on my TV, because it could only be watched online through an app on my phone (at least that's how I remember it.) It wasn't a studio movie, but the production quality was pretty good. It seemed to be hyped to the max when it started, so I just thought someone here might remember it. :D
Old 12-25-2019, 10:49 PM
Little Boo

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by llg View Post
Hey! Thanks for the reply. I loved The Uninvited. Great movie! That wasn't it, though. This was some kind of an independent web series. I remember wishing there was some way I could watch it on my TV, because it could only be watched online through an app on my phone (at least that's how I remember it.) It wasn't a studio movie, but the production quality was pretty good. It seemed to be hyped to the max when it started, so I just thought someone here might remember it. :D
Unless, of course, you are saying that the web series is coincidentally named the same as the movie "The Uninvited." :D I will do a search and double-check!