Old 04-06-2017, 01:25 AM
Little Boo

Exclamation Horror surveys for bachelor thesis

Hello!

I'm currently working on my bachelor thesis for computer graphics about how to visualize horror in games, and I have made two surveys for research data that I would be extremely grateful if you guys could help me fill out!

First survey, more general about horror and fears:
https://goo.gl/forms/yr1FfTOmerkeWmJu1

Second survey, more in-depth on some movies and games in the genre:
https://goo.gl/forms/ZgO4xHE4TBZka92m2

I've already tried sharing them on my facebook and tumblr but I thought I would try sharing them on a forum for people that are more into horror as well. A few of the movies and games in the second survey haven't gotten that many responses and I thought I might find some more people who have seen and/or played them over here!

Thank you for your time, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong part of the forum! :)

Last edited by krigsvroul; 04-06-2017 at 01:27 AM.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:52 PM
I am the turtle lord

OH GOD! NOT ANOTHER ONE!

GET HIM!
Old 04-09-2017, 12:01 AM
Evil Dead

I dig it when folks come round here lookin' for insight...Askin' round these parts what we like about horror...Sheeeeit I give some straight up answers....

They be like...what do you like about horror? and I'm like... the sound of college age women screaming in terror is music to my ears! Blood and viscera make me excited! Graveyards? I dig 'em....

this surveys 'bout games....aaah....literature's more my thang thang.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:04 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
I dig it when folks come round here lookin' for insight...Askin' round these parts what we like about horror...Sheeeeit I give some straight up answers....

They be like...what do you like about horror? and I'm like... the sound of college age women screaming in terror is music to my ears! Blood and viscera make me excited! Graveyards? I dig 'em....

this surveys 'bout games....aaah....literature's more my thang thang.
I remember that one time we formed a lynch mob and ran that one guy off the forum who wanted to do research on our brain activity.
Those were the days.
Even though it only happened last year.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:03 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

I actually did try taking these. Managed to do one but not the other. I started thinking too hard on the questions and it was pretty much what DBad said. Like ''was it scary?'' and I'm thinking to myself ''nah, it was fucking awesome watching those bitches get gutted!''

...not the kind of answer i think he's looking for...

Then there was a question about which scene was scarier, the haunted house or this thing out of a Ranch dressing commercial. In all honesty I don't find the haunted house scary and would buy that shit up and move right in if I had the money no questions asked!

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!

Tags
form, horror games, horror movies, research, survey