Old 08-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Hellraiser

Any Living Dead Doll collectors?

I've been collecting LDD's for a little while now. I was wondering if anyone else on here does?
I only really like the gory/creepy ones, the ones that don't look dead don't really interest me lol.
Old 08-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Penthouse Pauper

I didn't know about these until I googled them just now! Which ones do you have? If you don't mind me asking. I love dolls & teddy bears in general, I just started collecting Teddy Scares. I want one of these dolls now.
Old 08-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKiller View Post
I didn't know about these until I googled them just now! Which ones do you have? If you don't mind me asking. I love dolls & teddy bears in general, I just started collecting Teddy Scares. I want one of these dolls now.
I have Agana, Patience Xero, Roxie, Sadie, Rotten Sandy, Another Sadie, Tessa. & I had Ms.Eerie at one point. Got some bids going on on ebay at the moment (which I plan to win )
I recently bought quite an expensive Wednesday Addams doll so I haven't been able to afford an LDD for a while

I'm a massive doll and horror lover so these dolls are just perfect

I'd never heard of Teddy Scares, they are so cute!!
Old 08-01-2015, 07:21 PM
Penthouse Pauper

Oh I'm so jelly now These dolls are too cute. IDK how I haven't heard of them before, they're just my cup of tea. I've been looking at them, the Dahlia is the one I like the most, so I'll probably get her. I love the Sybil & Posey dolls too.
Old 08-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Oh I'm so jelly now These dolls are too cute. IDK how I haven't heard of them before, they're just my cup of tea. I've been looking at them, the Dahlia is the one I like the most, so I'll probably get her. I love the Sybil & Posey dolls too.
Haha my collection is tiny, some people collect hundreds
You should! I'm real interested in The Black Dahlia story so i've been thinking about getting the LDD of her, and Lizzie Borden Sybil & Posey are older/rarer dolls so will probably be harder to find (unless you're in the US) but good luck! Let me know if you do decide to get any

Also, what Teddy Scares do you have? (if you don't mind my asking)
Old 08-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Penthouse Pauper

Oh I was afraid of that. I do live in the US, so hopefully they wont be too difficult to find. If they are, they'll be even more priceless to me whenever I find them. I suppose that's what makes collecting fun. I love the Died & Doom dolls, & Ms. Eerie, Tina Pink, & Onyx. Lizzie is gorgeous too. I showed my mother & she loves them, but my brother texted me something about dolls are evil, & vessels for the dead LOL! As for my Teddy Scares, I just started collecting them last year. It started with straightjacket Edwin Morose. A former love of mine introduced me to them, he gave me Edwin & some Teddy Scares comic books as a Valentine's day gift. He later shattered me into a million pieces, so I threw the comic books away(which I'm still kicking myself for!) Edwin was just so cute. I couldn't bring myself to throw him away too, so I wrapped my belt around his neck & hung him from the ceiling over my bed. It seemed fitting at the time & it made me feel better. People think it's cute though, they always ask me about Edwin when they come into my room. I also have Rita Mortis, Eli Wretch, Redmond Gore, Sheldon Grogg, & Mundy Drudge. I want Annabelle Wrathia next.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Oh I was afraid of that. I do live in the US, so hopefully they wont be too difficult to find. If they are, they'll be even more priceless to me whenever I find them. I suppose that's what makes collecting fun. I love the Died & Doom dolls, & Ms. Eerie, Tina Pink, & Onyx. Lizzie is gorgeous too. I showed my mother & she loves them, but my brother texted me something about dolls are evil, & vessels for the dead LOL! As for my Teddy Scares, I just started collecting them last year. It started with straightjacket Edwin Morose. A former love of mine introduced me to them, he gave me Edwin & some Teddy Scares comic books as a Valentine's day gift. He later shattered me into a million pieces, so I threw the comic books away(which I'm still kicking myself for!) Edwin was just so cute. I couldn't bring myself to throw him away too, so I wrapped my belt around his neck & hung him from the ceiling over my bed. It seemed fitting at the time & it made me feel better. People think it's cute though, they always ask me about Edwin when they come into my room. I also have Rita Mortis, Eli Wretch, Redmond Gore, Sheldon Grogg, & Mundy Drudge. I want Annabelle Wrathia next.
Oh you're lucky then, I think older/rarer LDD's are much easier to find in the US
Ms.Eerie is even more pretty in real life her pictures don't do her justice. There are glow in the dark versions of Tina Pink and Onyx! I really want one, I love things that glow in the dark lol.
My siblings are scared of my dolls My mum & dad seem quite interested in them though!
LOL that is genius! Next time my heart gets broken i'll be hanging everything he bought me from my ceiling
Wow I absolutely LOVE the look of Rita Mortis, I might have to get her!!
Old 08-04-2015, 12:54 AM
Penthouse Pauper

I didn't know they made glow in the dark versions of Tina Pink & Onyx, I'm sure that just makes them so much more creepy. I'll try to get them if I can find them. I love glow in the dark stuff too, I even have a couple of glow pets in my "normal" teddy bear collection. It's much better to have a sense of humor about these things, than to let some boy get the best of you. Not to mention teddy bears hanging from the ceiling make great conversation pieces to say the least! I love my Rita Mortis, but she's no longer in the best condition, I spilled a little red wine on her.

Tags
ldd, living dead dolls