Old 05-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by hebgbzz
SciFi is the only one 'round here. Usually around New Years they'll do a marathon and show TZ for 24 hours +. Ah, that's livin'.
Amen.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Hellraiser

There are so Many GREAT episodes, My personal favorites are Night Mare at 20,000 feet, the remake in the TZ movie was AWSOME. The Eye of the Beholder, To serve Man, The Invaders and the Odyssey of flight 33. Image ent. is now releasing them in Seasons, bought Season 1 with a TZ companion book. Also available on DVD are the 80's TZ box set. Supposedly the Richard Matheson short story "The doll" is in this set. I was apparently one of the scaries TZ's ever, Thank you Mr. Matheson!
Old 05-08-2005, 08:11 AM
Tenant

Yah, I want the seasons so bad...it's just hard to find money right now, being only 15...I need a job. Is it worth the money?
Old 05-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Hellraiser

I don't know, are you a major TZ fan? It's a great set, Image has redone a lot of stuff on the disks. New score only track, new comentary tracks. They even have old t.v. commercials and a preview for next week at the end of every episode. Also a whole WHACK of special features on the last disk. all this and the Companion book. It was work the $150Cnd I paid. Now if I could only get rid of the Old sets I have for just as much:D .
Old 05-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Tenant

Hmm...sounds good enough for my hard earned money...I think I'll go buy season 1 this weekend...
Old 05-30-2005, 04:50 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I plan to buy that set with the money I save this summer. Im a huge fan, I own 8 episodes on DVD. Would be hard to choose a favourite...all the ones I have are inredible!

Third from the Sun [Great ending]
The Shelter [Very realistic, eeriely so]
To Serve Man [Classic...]
The Fugitive [Lighthearted, not one of the best]
Nick of Time [Another Shatner episode, pretty amazing]
The Prime Mover [Also Lighthearted, but really good]
It's a Good Life [Classic, and creepy. Loved the remake in the movie, too]
The Mind and the Matter [Yet another lighthearted one, definatly the best of the not so serious ones]

Cant wait to see more!
Old 06-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Tenant

Is the movie any good? I've never seen it.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:50 PM
Look behind you

Twilight Zone, one of my all time favorite tv shows. When I have to stay up late (work related) I watch it on the Sci Fi channel at 1:00 am. They usually show two episodes. I don't know the names of the movies, but some of the recent ones I have seen is the one about the camera taking pictures in the future, the one where I think everyone disappears, and only one man is left who loves to read books, then his glasses breaks and he cannot see a thing; then there is the one about the ugly masks and etc. The only one that I really found boring was the one about the young couple on the cruise ship.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:31 AM
Evil Dead

scaryminda15

hi, i am a big fan of the Twighlight Zone series they are great. the one i like i can't remember what it was called, but it was about this guy making these older people look young. man i can't remember what it is called?!
Old 07-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Hellraiser

Re: scaryminda15

Quote:
Originally posted by scaryminda15
hi, i am a big fan of the Twighlight Zone series they are great. the one i like i can't remember what it was called, but it was about this guy making these older people look young. man i can't remember what it is called?!
Sounds like "The Trade-Ins". An old couple both opt for a transformation to younger bodies, find out they only have enough money for one transformation. The woman demands her husband go ahead because he is crippled with arthritis and is in a lot of pain. He does, feels great but opts to go back to his old body to live out his days with his wife. Nice story.