Old 04-09-2007, 08:14 AM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkytrio666 View Post
Holy shit...I can't wait to see that interrigation! I have this horrible feeling she won't say anything, no matter what, though.
.......it is lost and anything random could happen....:confused:

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"
Old 04-11-2007, 01:17 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkytrio666 View Post
Holy shit...I can't wait to see that interrigation! I have this horrible feeling she won't say anything, no matter what, though.
I think she may still be with The Others and her being left behind may have been intentional to use her as a spy of sorts. I'm anxious to see that interrogation as well! She better give up some info though or I'll be pissed! And while I'm thinking of it... Where the hell did The Others leave for anyways?

And why would Jack & co. go back to live on the beach now that they know there is a community of houses on the island with a forcefield that keeps the smoke monster at bay? I'd be living there over an unprotected beach for sure!
Old 04-27-2007, 05:45 AM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

"And why would Jack & co. go back to live on the beach now that they know there is a community of houses on the island with a forcefield that keeps the smoke monster at bay? I'd be living there over an unprotected beach for sure!"

olo...:D :D :D :D EXACTLY!!

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"
Old 04-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Evil Dead

i never thought about that - how they should just move into those houses. that would make sense. i wish it was wednesday already
Old 04-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwind22 View Post
And why would Jack & co. go back to live on the beach now that they know there is a community of houses on the island with a forcefield that keeps the smoke monster at bay? I'd be living there over an unprotected beach for sure!
Those houses could be under constant watch from the others with traps that could be hidden anywhere. The smoke monster is a smaller threat I than living in the houses where the "others" could have any number of unknown advantages.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Banned

FUCK THIS SHOW.............More questions....NO ANSWERS.......pissing me off.:mad:
Old 05-12-2007, 01:48 PM

I thought we saw quite a few answers in the last 2 weeks actually. They raised more questions, but at least they started unscrambling things a slight bit. Don't give up on it until the seasons over at least.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwind22 View Post
I thought we saw quite a few answers in the last 2 weeks actually. They raised more questions, but at least they started unscrambling things a slight bit. Don't give up on it until the seasons over at least.
But now this show is suppose to go until 2010.....I can't fucking take 3 more years of mystery.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
But now this show is suppose to go until 2010.....I can't fucking take 3 more years of mystery.
Yes you can :)
People have been so impatient with Lost, but I think in the last few weeks they have actually been bringing some things together. I'll stick it out til the end....but if it get's cancelled for some reason I am going to be pissed I wasted YEARS of my life wondering what's going to happen next...that'll make me a little crazy.

Personally....I think they're all dead.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:54 AM

It won't get canceled. They just signed up for 3 more seasons which will be the final 3 seasons. They needed to know when it would end so they could start plotting out storypoints and when to reveal certain secrets.

Newb, if Lost is too loaded with unanswered questions for you, I suggest checking out Jericho. Season 1 just ended and it was probably one of the best dramas I've ever seen on network tv. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.