Old 04-19-2016, 08:59 AM
Little Boo

The Morgue I want your feedback!

Hey guys I have just recently released my game "The Morgue". It would be awesome to hear what you have to say. Give it a look. :D

Download Link= http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-morgue/downloads

"The scratches of metal ring throughout the facility... You stare at the cold lifeless body wondering how it came to its demise when suddenly you see a twitch..."

The Morgue: is a first person survival horror. The game doesn't hold your hand. There are no tutorials or walkthroughs. You must figure out the mechanics and strings to this uncharted land. An experience that will leave you feeling haunted, The Morgue makes sure to pluck every one of your psychological nerves.

"You know you have been through alot, but your memories are distorted. It is seizing you little by little. You can't stay, but you can't go... You are trapped but no one sees it...Not even you. "

The Morgue puts you in the shoes of Hayden Holcomb. As he awakes from a deep slumber, you have to instantly make a "grey area" decision which will ultimately affect his future. All roads may lead to Rome, but in The Morgue every decision counts. Different decisions result in multiple endings. No shortcuts here, all of The Morgue's endings have there own fully developed plotline.

"Death is just an anesthetic for what's to come...A body left behind with no face feeling numb...All alone I cry here fading into nothing...All alone I lie here dieng..."

The Morgue is not for the faint of heart. Years have been spent developing the ambient audio for The Morgue. Every sound has been developed to personally touch the core of fear that lies in every human. With every step your subconscious tells you to stop playing, but your curiosity denies yourself...Insanity?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (14.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (18.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (14.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (15.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (13.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-09-2016, 01:29 AM
Little Boo

This looks freakin' awesome!

Is it just Windows atm?

Will I be able to use Wine to play it on my mac?

Old 06-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Evil Dead

Click the link, there is a Mac version. And Linux.
Old 08-15-2016, 09:36 AM
Director of the Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorchic Send a message via Yahoo to horrorchic
I have to say it looks really awesome. I wish I had a working computer at this time!

Tags
dread, free, ghosts, kickstarter, released