Old 08-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Living Dead

Location: little town called bacup...we even have an elm street here!!!
need another film name please

to my knowledge...its called dolls....but i cant find it anywhere...so it could have a different name.
what i can remember...a few people break down...find a near by house....n go inside.
an elderly man and woman live there...n he makes dolls for a living. well at night the dolls come alive (pot ones) and kill a few people (one girl gets grabbed by the hair and rammed over n over again into the wall till her heads all smashed open.)
it centres around a girl n her dad n step mum really...coz the dolls wont hurt the little girl coz she likes the dolls. and the doll maker gives her a punch doll (punch n judy doll).....in the end the mum n dad start goin mental coz people r dyin...n the doll maker turns these two people in to dolls........the dad is turned into punch.
well lots of stuff i remembered there....just hope some of u have seen it!!
like i said...i think its called dolls.but theres no sign of it.........its a really old film too.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Banned

Re: need another film name please

Quote:
Originally posted by 1428elmstreet
to my knowledge...its called dolls....but i cant find it anywhere...so it could have a different name.
what i can remember...a few people break down...find a near by house....n go inside.
an elderly man and woman live there...n he makes dolls for a living. well at night the dolls come alive (pot ones) and kill a few people (one girl gets grabbed by the hair and rammed over n over again into the wall till her heads all smashed open.)
it centres around a girl n her dad n step mum really...coz the dolls wont hurt the little girl coz she likes the dolls. and the doll maker gives her a punch doll (punch n judy doll).....in the end the mum n dad start goin mental coz people r dyin...n the doll maker turns these two people in to dolls........the dad is turned into punch.
well lots of stuff i remembered there....just hope some of u have seen it!!
like i said...i think its called dolls.but theres no sign of it.........its a really old film too.
yes. it's dolls.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092906/
Old 08-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Re: need another film name please

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
yes. it's dolls.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092906/
well he/she already knew the title......surely they could've checked imdb first :confused:
Old 08-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Living Dead

hi im a she....n i dont even know what imdb is!!!!!!!!! thanks for replying......i cant find it on dvd anywhere...i have it on a blank tape that someone filmed off the tele.....but it didnt have a title on it...and its getting abit knackered so i want it on dvd
Old 08-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 1428elmstreet
hi im a she....n i dont even know what imdb is!!!!!!!!! thanks for replying......i cant find it on dvd anywhere...i have it on a blank tape that someone filmed off the tele.....but it didnt have a title on it...and its getting abit knackered so i want it on dvd
not been released on dvd yet
Old 08-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Living Dead

o right...ive just been looking on ebay and they can be imported...thats where i got my KOREAN dvds from...they even came wrapped in korean newspaper!!! well...hong kong.
thanks for the reply ;)