Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-16-2007, 05:04 AM
Alien life form

I loved the film because of the realistic werewolves - also liked the tongue in cheek satire and the fact that the characters were realistic - egotistic, well 'ard British soldiers!
Old 05-17-2007, 05:44 AM
Shit Scared Since '71

A tight story. Good film. A bit better than The Descent in my opinion, but equal in the sense that Marshall tries to go outside the box a little with conventional horror elements. I started watching this film on cable not knowing at all what is was about. Which was great because, when the werewolves showed up, I was as surprised as the characters! It doesn't really give much of a hint it's a horror flick straightaway (unless I missed it, which is entirely possible).

The Descent and the all female cast was another coup for Marshall. I thought it fell apart a little here and there, but it felt fresh, just like Dog Soldiers.

scottstories.wordpress.com
Old 05-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Hellraiser

Great film! Tis in my collection, and not many modern films get in there. The werewolves were class, great lonely setting, good story, funny too. One of the good ones for sure, I really like it.

Down side of it would be... erm... ewww... dunno! Fuck... maybe there is none! The food made me hungry... maybe that's a bad thing.