Old 03-16-2011, 06:36 PM
From The Beyond

Does anyone remember those chocolate cigarettes you used to buy? I can't remember any brand in particular but I'm sure you were able to eat the paper the chocolate was wrapped in. We even used to pretend we were smoking them as kids. No wonder I smoke now its a bit sinister in a way.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:51 PM
That fucking Guy...

I remember those...I think certain stores still have them...
They had names of places on the front right? Like Chicago, Mexico, Paris?
Shit, I loved those things...though I don't smoke myself so I suppose there goes your public liability case ha.

Quote:
I had a Sky Dancer growing up and I loved that doll. Basically Sky Dancers are faerie dolls with wings for arms that when you pull a string on the base the doll will raise into the air and fly.
I never saw those, but I've many times encountered the flying rotor/propeller type toys where you pull a string then your propeller would take off with a whoosh...I remember the smaller rings were the most fun, as you could aim them forward at people. Once I removed the ring around one of these so it was only the blade, did the same thing and cut this kids cheek with it.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:57 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Quote:
Does anyone remember those chocolate cigarettes you used to buy? I can't remember any brand in particular but I'm sure you were able to eat the paper the chocolate was wrapped in. We even used to pretend we were smoking them as kids. No wonder I smoke now its a bit sinister in a way.
We did not have chocolate cigarettes but we did have some plastic toy cigarettes with candy powders inside that you had to suck and inhale on to get the power out of them. I used to love those, though I never picked up actual smoking.

Quote:
I never saw those, but I've many times encountered the flying rotor/propeller type toys where you pull a string then your propeller would take off with a whoosh...I remember the smaller rings were the most fun, as you could aim them forward at people.
I had a Transformer with this kind of gimmick, a little ring with propellers you could fire up in the air. I wonder if I still have him. But yes Sky Dancers worked on the same principle but there where no protective ring, and for a flying toy the dolls where relatively heavy so they could do some damage if you where unfortunate.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-17-2011, 01:20 PM
From The Beyond

Yeah I gues those chocolate ciggies only influenced me then. They were taken out of all UK stores years ago so you can't get them anymore here. Never had candy powder ciggies they sound fun tho lol
Old 03-18-2011, 02:22 AM

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
What was fun with the powder ones was that they lasted a very long time, you could suck on them for days and they would still taste good. They where great for a kid who only had an allowance and who was to fond of other things like toys, books and dog supplies, renting movies and computer games to spend her allowance on much candy. They only had them in Denmark though, but I always bought them when I went over there for vacation.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-22-2011, 06:17 PM
Little Boo

I feel like hello kitty is a toy taking over the world with cuteness but is secretly evil and after watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVv9f...el_video_title I am even more convinced.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:16 PM

In an anime I watched a while back, Nyan Koi! (or at least I think it was in Nyan Koi! they had this episode.) there was an episode with an Maneki Neko, a Japanese lucky cat who went insane and evil as people constantly would vandalize it. The Spirit of the statue would then go amok. Well Hello Kitty is based on Maneki Neko so perhaps there is a link to insanity and evil there. :P
Old 04-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Little Boo

Neb is a Toy That Want To Hurt You

Yeah, Hello Kitty. What is she hiding under that pointless dress, I ask you!
It's a portal to the under world. D=

I think my own creation has a pretty good run up with the likes Chucky..
I edited a cute yellow bear by slicing out it's eyes, giving it an autopsy, and cutting of it's leg then sowing it back on.
He's pretty messed up.

Neb The Bear:
In Egypt With Mayan Calender: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ancalendar.jpg

In Children's Ward on Hospital Bed: http://andyi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3blccc

Last edited by Andyi; 04-01-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Forgot a word
Old 04-22-2011, 05:40 AM

Nice spooky bear doll. I really like it.