Old 12-06-2006, 05:46 AM
Scares Little Kids

It actually only took ten minutes
Old 12-06-2006, 05:48 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok View Post
thats it ?

i knew we should have an age limit here ... like at least 10 - 11 years old.
Real mature man, take care and enjoy the video.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:06 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendkill View Post
You wouldnt last 2 minutes on the horror forums i frequent, you'd be kicked off in a flash, and thank goodness for some forums having standards as a requirement... and manners! .

haha Click on this
I was trying to be nice, but what a fuckign NERD. Go outside and hope to hell your pasty white skin doesnt burst into flames in the sunlight. Chase butterflies, look at girls.. UNPLUG for god's sake.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

I'm curious as to what awe inspiring horror forums he refers to that urge, with his paltry knowledge of films, wouldn't last two minutes on.

I wonder if the rest of us would stand a chance against the golden horror gods who frequent these internet havens?
Old 12-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Scares Little Kids

Well first of all, ... that idiot and rude user, who i dont even care whose name it is, his favourite horror movie is phantasm.......... No out of all the Horror movies ever written/directed and filmed....... he has phantasm on his number 1 slot. Im not trying to slate Phanatsm. Its an alright movie, well somewhat, (the Tall Man).... but it doesnt stand a chance in hell against all the greats that moulded the horror genre into what it is today duting the 70's... Pah... did phatasm ever start a revolution or anything. Now thats one users favourite. If this is the example of the type of people on this site, god help me why did i ever think people might have some taste in a place called "horror.com"
Now dude.
"I was trying to be nice, but what a fuckign NERD. Go outside and hope to hell your pasty white skin doesnt burst into flames in the sunlight. Chase butterflies, look at girls.. UNPLUG for god's sake."

What part of nice is sticking a picture of a bum up, and then referring to me as what you did before. I'm 25, got a really hot girlfriend... I live in Ireland and I go to my house on the Mediterranean once a month for a week.... How hypocritic is what you just said above. .. Dude ... look how many posts youve made 10,375... my god man, you do know, from sitting in front of computers etc you can get a bone disease called rickets. I bert ur a bow legged as they come. Now go get a real life and see that wife that you seem to refer to to reinforce your sexuality. Fucking Losers. For the rest on the site..... Take a good look at this rude guy and hope ye dont turn into him... if not alrready. You'll spend you lives doing nothing while others chase their dreams and maybe sucess... you'll always be whatifs.... but maybe thats what ye want.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:03 AM
Banned

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

that post made me smile :)
Old 12-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok View Post
hehehehehehehehehehehehe

that post made me smile :)
Sorry your post total is 17771... your even more a loser then i thought...LAUGH OUT LOUD. Have a nice dark life and may your eyes go blind from staring at your monitor.... maybe then you'll find peace.. and maybe a girlfriend.... oh wait... you asked for an age limit earlier on... what.. can you only hold a conversation with little boys and girls... Ooops... are you... no... uh oh.... we have laws against people like you in my country... enjoy posting to people that dont even like you.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

Quote:
I bert ur a bow legged as they come.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Banned

i hope he keeps going - this guy is killing me :D
Old 12-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Sorry your post total is 17771... your even more a loser then i thought...LAUGH OUT LOUD. Have a nice dark life and may your eyes go blind from staring at your monitor.... maybe then you'll find peace.. and maybe a girlfriend.... oh wait... you asked for an age limit earlier on... what.. can you only hold a conversation with little boys and girls... Ooops... are you... no... uh oh.... we have laws against people like you in my country... enjoy posting to people that dont even like you.
Did it ever occur to you that we have jobs where we work on computers,a dn when not at work we actually have lives outside? apparently not.

Wow, a house on the mediterranean? Nifty. i bet that really impresses the people who live there all year round :rolleyes:

Laws against people like us? really? Anti-sarcasm laws really big in ireland?