Old 12-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Scares Little Kids

Get the story straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New Barbarian View Post
Never see any film produced by Brain Damage Films unless its the Traces of Death series ( if your into that kinda stuff ;) ). All of their films suck. I recently saw "The Zombie Chronicles" heres the plot an old guy tells a lady stories with bad actors getting torn apart while wondering around a forest. :mad: :mad: :mad: They also produced one of the worst horror movies ever made (CHECK IMDB!) its a sequal to the classic "I Spit on your Grave".
It has some of the worst 3D effects ever. In conclusion AVOID BRAIN DAMAGE FILMS!
New Barbarian, let's get the story staright. Brain Damage Films only handled the distribution for the film Zombie Chronicles, we did not produce it, nor did we produce or handle distribition on a sequel to the true, true classic "I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE".
Thank you, for what I will take as a compliment, on the TRACES OF DEATH series, they are the first true Shockumentary, meant to be the most vile films ever. If you don't like them, then don't f**cking watch them!
Now as for your review on Zombie Chronicles; I have a stack of emails from people who did not like the movie, but I also have a stack of emails from people who like the movie. I am sure you've gone to the theater and seen a film that sucked and that didn't stop you from watch other films by that same company. I like many of Lionsgate's films but not all of them, doesn't stop me from watching more Lionsgate movies. Zombie Chronicles was also released 4 years ago, go to our website at braindamagefilm.com to see our new releases, the production level alone has got much better over the years.
Thanx for everyones support of indie HORROR. Ultra-GORE FOREVER!
Old 12-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Evil Dead

I would buy more Brain Damage dvd's,but all the new ones are full frame.

I hate full screen.:mad:
Old 01-14-2007, 04:41 AM
Scares Little Kids

Many new Brain Damage Films movies are 16x9

Paws the great,

Most all of our 4 new releases a month, for the last year, Brain Damage Films is putting out are 16x9 widescreen. Just an FYI and Thanx for the support!!!!

ULTRA-GORE FOREVER!!!
Old 01-14-2007, 05:06 AM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindamagefilms View Post
If you don't like them, then don't f**cking watch them!
You're quite the PR man, aren't you;)

All silliness aside, I haven't seen any of your films other than Traces of Death (to my knowledge) Any info on where a bloke like myself could get a copy of your films? The majority I've read about sound hilariously bad, and I love that. I'm assuming that most of them generally don't make the Blockbuster circuit, so where can we get a hold of your product for a decent price?
Old 01-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Scares Little Kids

Other tahn Traces Of Death series

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flayed One

You're quite the PR man, aren't you

All silliness aside, I haven't seen any of your films other than Traces
of Death (to my knowledge) Any info on where a bloke like myself
could get a copy of your films? The majority I've read about sound
hilariously bad, and I love that. I'm assuming that most of them
generally don't make the Blockbuster circuit, so where can we get a
hold of your product for a decent price?

Go to www.BrainDamageFilms.com and check out our entire linup!!! We rarely make the Blockbuster curcuit, hovever DEATH FACTORY, TERROR TOONS, and STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN AT SUNDOWN are on their shelves, Hollywood video has a nice selection of the Brain Damage Films movies also.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:02 AM
What now?

Send a message via AIM to The New Barbarian
Quote:
New Barbarian, let's get the story staright. Brain Damage Films only handled the distribution for the film Zombie Chronicles, we did not produce it, nor did we produce or handle distribition on a sequel to the true, true classic "I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE".
Thank you, for what I will take as a compliment, on the TRACES OF DEATH series, they are the first true Shockumentary, meant to be the most vile films ever. If you don't like them, then don't f**cking watch them!
Now as for your review on Zombie Chronicles; I have a stack of emails from people who did not like the movie, but I also have a stack of emails from people who like the movie. I am sure you've gone to the theater and seen a film that sucked and that didn't stop you from watch other films by that same company. I like many of Lionsgate's films but not all of them, doesn't stop me from watching more Lionsgate movies. Zombie Chronicles was also released 4 years ago, go to our website at braindamagefilm.com to see our new releases, the production level alone has got much better over the years.
Thanx for everyones support of indie HORROR. Ultra-GORE FOREVER!
1. I know you didn't make the crap you sell you just distribute it.
2. I only saw your crappy films by accident.
3. I know major companies distribute some crappy films but they usually do a better job (unlike you).
4. Why can't you distribute better films!?
Old 01-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New Barbarian View Post
1. I know you didn't make the crap you sell you just distribute it.
2. I only saw your crappy films by accident.
3. I know major companies distribute some crappy films but they usually do a better job (unlike you).
4. Why can't you distribute better films!?
1. Good you understand we just distribute.
2. I thought you only saw 1 of our films.
3. Explain how they do a better job... Of distribution or is a crappy film just a crappy film.
4. If don't like our films, then YOU make a better one and I'll distribute it. Keep me posted on your progress.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:18 AM
What now?

Send a message via AIM to The New Barbarian
Quote:
1. Good you understand we just distribute.
2. I thought you only saw 1 of our films.
3. Explain how they do a better job... Of distribution or is a crappy film just a crappy film.
4. If don't like our films, then YOU make a better one and I'll distribute it. Keep me posted on your progress.
I'm not old enough to make and distribute a real film but I will when I'm old enough.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Evil Dead

brain damage has been my distributor for years now and have done quite well by me. they got me into blockbuster as well as best buy and other chains. keep rockin' brain damage :)
Old 02-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Dead Living

terror toons, the best 3.50 i ever spent.