Old 12-15-2019, 11:35 PM
No, fuck YOU

Subnautica 8/10

What lurks in the dark depts of the sea? Quite a lot actually.

Glitchy as fuck, but still one of the best games I’ve played this year. Only beaten by Man of Medan and Resident Evil 2.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:16 AM
RoBnLoZ HoRRoR GaMinG

Infliction Extended Cut

Scary shit man me and my wife were terrified but it was funny to watch back lol
Old 05-13-2020, 06:12 PM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Subnautica 8/10

Glitchy as fuck, but still one of the best games I’ve played this year. Only beaten by Man of Medan and Resident Evil 2.
I've had that game on Steam for SO long...I think it looks like kind of relaxing...is there a survival element?
The quick look I had kind of made it seem a little minecrafty?
At least in terms of find and build.

Another game you might want to look at, if you like the survival/lost at sea type shit is called "Stranded Deep". On steam, and I'm pretty sure PSN. Looks tenso.

There's also a "stuck on an island with zombies" isometric game which is...generic but a bit of a fun time killer, it's called "how 2 survive", they made a sequel I've never seen. If you like island. If you like zombies. It has those things.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:31 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I've had that game on Steam for SO long...I think it looks like kind of relaxing...is there a survival element?
The quick look I had kind of made it seem a little minecrafty?
At least in terms of find and build.

Another game you might want to look at, if you like the survival/lost at sea type shit is called "Stranded Deep". On steam, and I'm pretty sure PSN. Looks tenso.

There's also a "stuck on an island with zombies" isometric game which is...generic but a bit of a fun time killer, it's called "how 2 survive", they made a sequel I've never seen. If you like island. If you like zombies. It has those things.
Subnautica is a survival game yes. I just picked the no-starving option, because I hate that part in survival games.

I’m sick and tired of zombies, but I’ll sure have a look at Stranded Deep, thanks.
Old 05-14-2020, 04:53 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Just re-finished the first Bio-Shock.
Anything is going to show it's age by this stage but to be honest it's still somewhat impressive...the water, reflections, the "scenery" both indoor and outdoor.
I did the "good guy" finish.
Not sure how many endings there were, I remember there being 3 or more?
It was an impressive game...though the standard enemies were not all that creative and didn't have a hell of a lot of variation...though the combat was solid and the amount of things you can hack and manipulate make for some interesting and varied ways of playing the game itself.
I liked it.
I'd give it a 7/10, which is what I thought in the first place.
It wowed back in the day - and holds up fairly well this many years later.
Plot-wise, well there's that "twist" which while I was expecting, still impressed me in and of itself.
I'm considering playing Bio-shock for the first time. Recommended by a buddy. I tend to go for first-person-shooters and melee, with 3rd person view, games like Star Wars Jedi Knight. I'm not really aware of any modern games like that these days, as Star Wars basically stopped making them. I tend not to like the role playing games where you select an attack, in turn, and it does it for you.

I heard Bio-shock has decent FPS combat in 3rd person view, and a really good story. I might give it a shot.

Last edited by Sculpt; 05-14-2020 at 04:55 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 04:06 PM
No, fuck YOU

“the suicide of rachel foster” ps4 6/10

Damn it, I thought it was going to be some kind of sequel to The Shining. It almost had the scenery and atmosphere spot on.

Recommended to fans of “everybody's gone to the rapture” and “firewatch”. I’m not.
Old 10-30-2020, 10:47 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Subnautica 8/10

you beat this mess of a game? haha this to me is harder and more time consuming than dark souls,but maybe I just don't have a good grip on subnautica or something...
Old 10-30-2020, 10:49 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

I've beat 76 ps4 games on standard difficulty mode (normal is good enough for me), the last one I beat was...

76. Greedfall

which is a good sized game....
Old 10-30-2020, 11:11 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
I've beat 76 ps4 games on standard difficulty mode (normal is good enough for me), the last one I beat was...

76. Greedfall

which is a good sized game....
Too dull to finish for me. I liked the world tho. Just too damn dull.
Old 10-30-2020, 11:24 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

Oh yeah it is dull....for a while....though it has its moments of greatness, and I love how cool looking my character turned out to be, he looked like a total warrior badass, I guess it counts how well you create the character makes the game funner....but it gets more epic towards the end....I grinded through, I HAD to beat this, I put too much time into it. Same with The Witcher 3 soooo long, less dull but sometimes I was very bored, yet loved it simultaneously....it was worth it, when I finished that game, i felt like I accomplished something? Patience is a hard virtue...

Than you got Assassin's Creed Odyssey...sooooo long, such a big map, but that game is very fun, and beautiful to look at...I had to beat that too....I beat all the assassins creed games, and dlc's...... Looking forward to the next one coming up very soon, AC Valhalla! I'm guessing this one is gonna have a gigantic map like odyssey.