Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-16-2004, 09:54 AM
The horror of the minds

Final Fantasy Games

What your faviorate game, or games out of the serise and why>

I have actually have three facioartes.

1) FF 7. I just love the game play and story line of it.

2) FF 6. Just same as number 7, there a close tie for frist place and a coind toss decided the out come.

3)FFX. The game play was good,a the story was very good, the leveling up suytems was different./
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 11-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to ButterflyKate09
I love the story line of ffx! but this has absoulutely nothing to do with horror.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:50 AM
The horror of the minds

Some of these games post don't relate to horror, like the one about Halo 2.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 12-11-2004, 06:06 PM
willows mommy

do u play ffx online????????

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 12-15-2004, 02:07 PM
The horror of the minds

I don't play the on-line game, dion't have the money for the monthly fee for having the on-line systems game thingy.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
I've pretty much hated all the new Final fantasy games. I REALLY hated all the 3d games besides I think FF6? if thats the one with Cloud, that game rocked. They're SOO overrated and Square is just killing the series. But Dorks don't care they'll buy any FF game.

My favorite is FF3, I loved the game play and the story line. Its always sooo overlooked. All people care about is graphics.

But FF2 had the best story.

They don't make RPG's like they use too. Like Earth Bound, or secert of mana or secret of Evermore. GREAT GAMES!

Paper Mario 2 is the best rpg, I've played in a long time
Old 12-15-2004, 02:54 PM
The horror of the minds

Quote:
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
I've pretty much hated all the new Final fantasy games. I REALLY hated all the 3d games besides I think FF6? if thats the one with Cloud, that game rocked. They're SOO overrated and Square is just killing the series. But Dorks don't care they'll buy any FF game.

My favorite is FF3, I loved the game play and the story line. Its always sooo overlooked. All people care about is graphics.

But FF2 had the best story.

They don't make RPG's like they use too. Like Earth Bound, or secert of mana or secret of Evermore. GREAT GAMES!

Paper Mario 2 is the best rpg, I've played in a long time
It's been awhile since a really good RGP game so I agree with that. There are some decent ones coming out.