Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Good question Cheeba. I heard if they were going with the son storyline it was between the Rock and Vin Diesel. We lose either way. Only Arnie was meant to be in ANY Conan movie.
Old 12-26-2003, 07:16 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
my brother and i were just discussing t3..i just watched it for the first time on christmas day and since i'd heard such good things i was semi-excited but it really didn't do much for me. i have to agree that though the rock is hot he needs to STOP acting! he needs to stick to what he's good at and it ain't acting! though he does wrestle for a living...hmm...never the less...i don't want to see terminator if arnie's not in it! at least there was more explaination in the 3rd one and i liked the end the best but the only time they played the terminator music was at the very end of the movie during the credit roll :( it was lacking some heart, i thought, and it incorporated A LOT of scenarios from the 2nd movie. it was okay. not as bad as i thought but not great either.
Old 12-27-2003, 06:47 AM
Evil Dead

I think Triple H would be a great Conan! He could refuse to sell for his opponents and he would never job & get away with it. Hey, sounds like it's the perfect match!
Old 12-27-2003, 07:33 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by D'Lo
I think Triple H would be a great Conan! He could refuse to sell for his opponents and he would never job & get away with it. Hey, sounds like it's the perfect match!
Haha. Good one D'Lo.

I'd rather see HHH as Thor though, but if anyone replaces Arnie as Conan I'd want it to be Hunter.
Old 12-27-2003, 09:46 AM
warprophet

as a die hard arnold fan vin disel and the rock are going to have to kill me before i let any of them be the terminator or conan.
i say they just stop making more, i mean a trillogy is nice right? leave terminator alone.
as for conan they should have just let it go after the first movie.
but the bottom line is...the rock is not a conan or a terminator!
Old 12-27-2003, 02:04 PM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
Originally posted by moonsorrow
as a die hard arnold fan vin disel and the rock are going to have to kill me before i let any of them be the terminator or conan.
i say they just stop making more, i mean a trillogy is nice right? leave terminator alone.
as for conan they should have just let it go after the first movie.
but the bottom line is...the rock is not a conan or a terminator!
I got your back on this one Moonsorrow, they try and make another Conan movie and they are going to be crossing blades with me. Conan the Barbarian is like religion to me, I have watched that movie at least once a month since it was released. You just cant change the perfection of Arnold saying "and if you do not listen...then the hell with you!" Nothing like telling your God where to go just before the battle of your life. James Earl Jones was phenomanal (spelling?) in this film. I thought he was really spooky.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 12-27-2003, 02:22 PM
Cryptkeeper

Here's one for you Creeper:

"Conan, what is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Old 12-27-2003, 06:55 PM
does anybody read this?

it would be stupid for them to release a terminator film without arnie in it. the movie would probably bomb in the box office.
Old 12-27-2003, 08:04 PM
willows mommy

i can't c the rock taking over for arnold. and about vin disel i think he sux as an actor hes just there for the eye candy. just leave conan and terminator alone. don't ruin those movies i love the conan series of movies and i love the terminator one. i think if the rock would do t4 then it would boom. hes not taht great he shopuld go back to being a stupid wrestler hes no actor
Old 12-28-2003, 12:06 AM
warprophet

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy clown
it would be stupid for them to release a terminator film without arnie in it. the movie would probably bomb in the box office.
if they do t4 or conan with the rock or disel there will be a bomb in the boxoffice, il make sure of that:D

on the other hand if they make a t4 and there are no particular terminators in it, if they just pop in a bunch of mechanical skeletons that kill things and the whole film is basicley a war in the future then maby.... just maby id bring myself to actualy see it.