Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 02-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Scares Little Kids

Post CGI Horror Web Series In The Works **Need Input***

(sorry about the large picture, not sure how to make it smaller)
Hi Guys,

Putting together a horror web-series all done in CGI, and thought it would be a top idea to touch base with the community as best I can. Here's the synopsis (below the link to the youtube clip), would love any opinions, thoughts, input - good time to have your say on what you wanna see or DONT wanna see?

Here's a 6 second clip of what the animation will be like see it here

The Arksville Homicides - Brief Synopsis

Famed Spanish Explorer Francisco Vasquez de Coronado is heading through what is now modern day Kansas on a mission. A box containing unknown contents that has been kept sealed under lock and key by the Vatican has been delivered to him to take as far from civilisation as possible and bury as deep in the Earth as possible, never to be found again.

Arksville lies within the forests of Pennsylvania. It is a large town on the verge of being a city. Since the closure of the local coal mine in 1931, and sighting themselves as a ‘get away from it all’ hamlet, tucked into rural Pennsylvania alongside the Susquehanna River the town has thrived on tourism.

Frank Wepps is a new arrival to Arksville moving there with his family from Pittsburgh, and has a new position at the Arksville Police Department. Frank’s superior – Lieutenant Eidalman, a cynical cop who is sick of the bureaucracy and control of the town council has over the police department.

The Police Department, to keep the crime rate down, simply does not report the crimes, keeping it all very quiet and the image of the town serene.

But something is wrong from the start of Frank’s arrival – the feeling someone is stalking his family. Sure enough a figure that has a strange unearthly feel is seen following his daughter – Patricia, and his wife – Lucy.

Soon bodies begin turning up around the town, locals being dispatched brutally and horrifically, mutilated beyond imagination.

What follows in a private manhunt for someone or something lurking in the alleyways and town fringes of Arksville.

Primary suspects being a cult led by a recluse named Harold Dyer, Frank and Eidalman are unable to obtain any proof, and with influence coming into the town from a local crime family, the police’s hands are busy enough.

Working against the town council, a local crime family and the satanic cult, Frank and Eidalman will have a front-row seat at a showdown between good and evil.

So that's it, doing it off my own back, so may be a little slow going, but doing my best to deliver something I would enjoy watching at the movies! :)

Facebook page ishere
Lew

Last edited by arksville; 02-27-2013 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Adding links
Old 02-28-2013, 05:15 AM
Cranky

You're making an animated series and you don't know how to resize a photo?

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 02-28-2013, 09:10 AM
Scares Little Kids

I'm pretty shocking with code, perhaps should've uploaded a smaller pic or not attached any at all :S

Tags
animation, horror, web series