Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
MGS: Snake Eater

Not horror...I know...but wonderful.

I bought this game when it came out, beat it several days ago. There weren't many surprises in the game...as far as who Snake really was went...I'd assumed that much before I started the game. I was slightly dissapointed by the ending but I really can't complain. The gameplay was excellent and it was worth the price and time if only to watch a young Ocelot in action...Ah Konami. You never let me down. You gave me Liquid, then Jack, now young, sexy Ocelot...the only man (computer generated or not) to pull off a mullet also has a place in my heart...I can't wait for some MGS4 (yes, I looked it up as soon as I finished 3. It has been confirmed...though I'm sure it will be years).

True, not many females play MGS...I came for the attractive guys...stayed for the excellent game play...then there was that wonderful 'uncomfortable' scene in MGS2...I won't say there isn't another in MGS3...because it was marvoulous...I love the 'uncomfortable' scenes as much as I do the promised torture scenes...I'm so glad my boyfriend doesn't frequent these forums...Anyway, did anyone else enjoy this game as much as I did...for significantly different reasons...? If there was already a thread for this topic I apologize.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:55 AM
Too lazy to post

I hate these cut scenes in this game.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:50 AM
The horror of the minds

Is the game that good?
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 12-22-2004, 04:31 PM
Banned

I only ever played bit of the first metal gear solid...on playstation 1, right? I never played ot through, but I remember one scene in the snow where there was a gaurd that was following my footsteps, I messed around with him for like 15 minutes, making him walk in circles around this box I was always on the other side of....
It was pretty good, although I imagine they got way better with the current technology...

Back in the day, the oldskool "metal gear", and "snakes revenge" games on NES were tha shit, too...
Oh yeah, and they had a "metal gear solid" game on gameboy colour, that was also pretty damn playable.
Old 12-22-2004, 04:38 PM
BMXICAN

I've been wanting to get Snake Eater, I loved MGS on the PS 1.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 12-29-2004, 12:32 PM
im screaming out

Re: MGS: Snake Eater

Quote:
Originally posted by Shade

Ah Konami. You never let me down. You gave me Liquid, then Jack, now young, sexy Ocelot...the only man (computer generated or not) to pull off a mullet also has a place in my heart

you my friend have a problem by the way wonderful game my favortie thing was the boss battle with The end
Old 01-02-2005, 04:32 PM
I Am Violence

i love this game.... just beat the pain (hornet dude) snake is hardcore, once you break your own arm back in to place then your hardcore, plus it neat how you have to do certian stuff to heal and how you must kill animals for food
Old 01-13-2005, 11:17 AM
..its only a movie...

This is by far the best game of 2004 hands down. This is one of my alltime faveorite games out there*lost in a dream SNAKE EATER- snake eater* haha. o man so glad i bought that game.

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .
Old 02-07-2005, 10:53 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

...i can count on one hand my favorite games of '04 and this was one of 'em.after "sons of liberty"which blew,konami completly redeams itself with this game.to anyone who has not play it,do so you won't be disapointed.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.