Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 09-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I mean you're not talking about "hellraiser" right?
Haha, I know the box comment sounded like that, but definitely was not Hellraiser.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:42 PM
Little Boo

Found it! Twas: Needle (2010)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1545315...5?ref_=nv_sr_5
Old 09-11-2019, 12:13 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by duo21 View Post
I'll take a look at this one since the V actress is in it.
Old 09-13-2019, 03:12 PM
Little Boo

Exclamation I need help figuring out a ‘70’s Satanic Movie

When I was a kid, I remember seeing a very scary satanic movie. It had the devil in the basement controlling the house that some people were trapped in. One guy cut off his own hand using a circular saw to try and cut open the front door. I believe the house also had a roof top deck they couldn’t get out and possibly got electrocuted up there. When they discovered the devil in the basement it was very scary for a young me!
Old 09-14-2019, 06:10 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
When I was a kid, I remember seeing a very scary satanic movie. It had the devil in the basement controlling the house that some people were trapped in. One guy cut off his own hand using a circular saw to try and cut open the front door. I believe the house also had a roof top deck they couldn’t get out and possibly got electrocuted up there. When they discovered the devil in the basement it was very scary for a young me!
Could this be Evil Dead 2 (1981 ish)?
Old 09-17-2019, 11:50 AM
No, fuck YOU

Might be The Unnamable from 1988.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:44 AM
Little Boo

Assistance in identifying two horror programs

If possible, would someone please assist me in identifying two movies/television programs??? From what I recall these programs aired sometime in the mid eighties possibly on the USA network. However, it is entirely possible that these programs aired before then and these weren't the original air dares. The first program was about a family who awoke to find that they couldn't get out of their home. If I remember correctly, the mother was up getting a drink of water from the kitchen when she noticed that it was much darker than it should have been for that time of the morning. The windows were sealed and the doors were also. I think there was a strange logo in places where they tried to get out like the doors. I believe they turned on the tv and the same logo was the only thing that came through on any of the channels. They tried to escape and failed each attempt. Toward the end they entered the attic in hopes of getting out through there but as they dismantled the roof they learned that they couldn't get out that way either. I believe the space above the roof had the same logo on it when they cut through. If I remember correctly that logo was something like "ZZ"

The second program is one about mannequins. From what I remember the mannequins were evil. They murdered several people. In the end, after a murder, they had taken one victim's eyes and placed them in one of the mannequins eyes.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:08 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgfann View Post
If possible, would someone please assist me in identifying two movies/television programs??? From what I recall these programs aired sometime in the mid eighties possibly on the USA network. However, it is entirely possible that these programs aired before then and these weren't the original air dares. The first program was about a family who awoke to find that they couldn't get out of their home. If I remember correctly, the mother was up getting a drink of water from the kitchen when she noticed that it was much darker than it should have been for that time of the morning. The windows were sealed and the doors were also. I think there was a strange logo in places where they tried to get out like the doors. I believe they turned on the tv and the same logo was the only thing that came through on any of the channels. They tried to escape and failed each attempt. Toward the end they entered the attic in hopes of getting out through there but as they dismantled the roof they learned that they couldn't get out that way either. I believe the space above the roof had the same logo on it when they cut through. If I remember correctly that logo was something like "ZZ"

The second program is one about mannequins. From what I remember the mannequins were evil. They murdered several people. In the end, after a murder, they had taken one victim's eyes and placed them in one of the mannequins eyes.
Last one might be the first episode of the show Friday the 13.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:57 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgfann View Post

The first one is Fox Mystery Theatre, season 1 episode 11, Child's Play 1984
Old 10-17-2019, 08:47 PM
Little Boo

Thank you for your assistance Bloof and Angra.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods