Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Scares Little Kids

Valley of Death reviews, gotta love them.

Nestled in a remote valley, the residents of The Albuquerque Springs Trailer Park have lived out there lives nearly forgotten by the rest of the world. Life was peaceful, quiet, and boring until an industrial accident killed Juan, one of the illegal immigrants who called the valley home. His friends and neighbors were paid to dispose of the victim's body. Unfortunately, he came back and disposed of them- one mouthwatering bite at a time.
Here are a few of my favorite reviews my readers have made. SheWolfCat at Barnes & Noble wrote "Good setting, characters are relatable & well defined. Chapters went from character to character smoothly while leaving cliffhangers so you'd hurry up & get to the NEXT chapter! Also included in this free D/L is All Hallows Evil which continues as a sequel to "Valley", set 4 months later on Halloween. If you like the zombie genre (& I'll admit I read more of it than I should), then you'll love this book! 2 thumbs up!!!"
Awood at Amazon wrote "This was an awesome story! It was very well written with an awesome story line. Good dialogue and very easy to follow. Loved the characters! I could not stop reading this book!"
From Itunes Angeleighcastia wrote "Unbelievable Zombie novel!! He takes it to a new level. Definitely Read!"
Also from Itunes YrSKM wrote "Caught me and took me on quite a journey. It was one of those you read instead of doing.... Whatever it was you were supposed to be doing. I canceled several appointments saying "something came up" because I couldn't put it down."
A good place to get an extended downloadable sneak peek is smashwords. Valley of Death is available there in kindle, nook, itune, and pretty much any other format. http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69941
Hope you enjoy it!
-William Bebb