Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-27-2003, 09:47 AM
Hellacious Demon

That's a gotta see ppv.
Old 10-27-2003, 05:50 PM
Evil Dead

Hogan's wrestling in an NWA-TNA PPV? When did this happen? Oh yeah, and Sting is the one who refused to join the WWE. They made offers to him on more than one occasion.
Old 10-27-2003, 05:56 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Quote:
Originally posted by FreddyFan
I agree with u there avenger00soul. WCW is way better than wwe. I miss Scott Hall. He kicked major ass.
im probably the biggest Scott Hall fan way baq him and Kevin Nash = The Outsiders = baddest tag team in the gm, but whatever happened to Hall??? oh and i like Sting and Scott Steiner
Old 10-28-2003, 04:31 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
Hogan's wrestling in an NWA-TNA PPV? When did this happen? Oh yeah, and Sting is the one who refused to join the WWE. They made offers to him on more than one occasion.
Hogan recently signed for one PPV. I don't know if he'll be on there often or if it's a one time deal. And thank god Sting did turn down the WWE's offers, they would have ruined him too.
Old 10-28-2003, 06:44 AM
Hellacious Demon

Avenger00soul is exactly right. If Sting did come to the wwe they would have ruined him. They ruined Goldberg. His matches are boring. Now if Goldberg just would of went with NWA-TNA he would be watchable. I have to order the NWA-TNA ppv because hogan is wrestling. Hogan was awesome.:D One thing before I end this post. "Whatcha gonna do brother, when the Hulkster runs wild on you?"
Old 11-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Hellraiser

well im gonna have to go a little more old-school on ya here and say my favorite wrestler would be the original undertaker. back when he first came out and could draw power from the urn. purple eyeliner and stuff. but to even get a little more old-school do any of you remember the great kubuke. i think thats how you spell his name. he kicked ass back in the day. spit green stuff out of his mouth. i think he was supposed to be mudas' father.
Old 11-13-2003, 01:16 PM
Hellacious Demon

I just watched one of NWA-TNA's greatest matches off of on demand. It was awesome. It was the first ever NWA-TNA cage match. It was America's Most Wanted vs Triple X. Great Match. NWA-TNA makes WWE look like fuckin amatuers.
Old 11-13-2003, 08:52 PM
Evil Dead

Hall was fired because he is a drunk and kept screwing up. I like Hall, but from all I've heard about him, I would have fired his ass as well.

And no love for The Midnight Express? They are easily the greatest tag team in the history of wrestling. Sweet Stan and Beautiful Bobby!

My favorite singles wrestler of all time is HBK. He pretty much sucks now, but he was the shit earlier in his career. HBK and HHH were awesome when in DX. That was the pinnacle of HBK's career. It is a shame both of them are shells of their former selves.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:17 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by FreddyFan
I just watched one of NWA-TNA's greatest matches off of on demand. It was awesome. It was the first ever NWA-TNA cage match. It was America's Most Wanted vs Triple X. Great Match. NWA-TNA makes WWE look like fuckin amatuers.
I told you dude.

As for NirvanaNole, did you hear the whole story of the Hall firing? He really didn't do anything wrong compared to some of the other guys on that plane.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:40 AM
The Dork Knight

4 WORDS-STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

7 WWE TITLES
4 INTERCONTINENTAL TITLES
4 TAG TITLES
2 TIME ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER
KING OF THE RING WINNER

THE ONLY PERSON TO BEAT UNDERTAKER IN A BURIED ALIVE MATCH.

THE FIRST SEVEN TIME WWE CHAMPION IN HISTORY.

THE ONLY WRESTLER TO WIN THE TAG TEAM TITLES BY HIMSELF.

ENOUGH SAID!

''AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO''