Old 01-08-2004, 08:56 AM

Salem's Lot Remake?

Salem's lot remake is going to be on tv. sometime this year. it is in post production. staring DONALD SUTHERLAND, RUTGER HOWER, JAMES CROMWELL, ROB LOWE and SAMANTHA MATHIS. I liked the first one and with a cast like this, i really have high hopes that this will be better than the first one. :D :D
Old 01-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Evil Dead

The first one feels very made-for-TV these days (I hate the way it's built around the commercials!) but it did have its moments. Remember the vampire kid at the window? I was in second grade or so when I saw it and I walked around with a cross in my pocket for a week, just in case some vampire popped up at my window.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mictlan
The first one feels very made-for-TV these days (I hate the way it's built around the commercials!) but it did have its moments. Remember the vampire kid at the window? I was in second grade or so when I saw it and I walked around with a cross in my pocket for a week, just in case some vampire popped up at my window.
YOU know salem's lot was made 25 years ago and made for tv. so if you think about it it was pretty dam good. I must say though i wish they would have brought the remake to the big screan, that way more gore. and like you said, no dam commercials!!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Evil Dead

I like Tobe's take on Salem's Lot. The new one is made for Sci-fi channel, isn't it? That's generally not a good sign. No one spells low-production values quite like USA.
Old 01-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Post-Moderation

i liked the original alot, one of the better king miniseries. I like donald sutherland too so maybe this one wont suck, the book was pretty good so if its closer to that maybe itll be alright.
Quote:
No one spells low-production values quite like USA.
LMAO aint that the fucking truth!
Old 01-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Evil Dead

salems lot

i love the origanal salem's lot.im not sure about the remake
Old 01-12-2004, 03:53 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Seeing as how made-for-tv, Stephen King, and Rob Lowe was a formula for success in the past, I'm looking forward to it.