Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 08-23-2018, 07:25 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I just had a random memory.
Some soldier like henchmen in what I'm sure would have been an action film, are comparing scars and saying what weapons inflicted them?
One of them I think said "grenade" in another language.

There may or may not have been Germanm or Russian spoken in this scene but the rest of the film was in english.
Much of your general description fits Enemy at the Gates (2001), Jude Law, Ed Harris, snipers at Stalingrad.

I don't remember the film well, and don't remember the comparing scars.

Old 10-20-2018, 11:30 AM
<- That's My Sex Face :o

So this isn't a horror movie but it's something I have been thinking about lately. The movie seemed almost like a Mad Max rip off as it takes place in a post-apocalyptic world with people who dress like they did in the Mad Max movies more or less and the villains name was show. If I am not mistaken he had a retractable sword. Towards the beginning of the movie he has his first encounter with the hero whose name I don't remember and he challenges the hero to a fight but the hero doesn't have a sword so show says they will fight with sticks and they tear off to metal poles from a canopy. I also remember that water is very scarce and there was a grotto or Cavern where freshwater still ran. Does anyone know what movie this is?

Tags
advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, body parts, cemetary, children, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, fog, found footage, ghosts, girl, god, gothic, guy, haunted, haunted painting, head on platter, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, ship, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman