Old 03-30-2015, 04:28 AM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
Marcus Koch is an AMAZING FX artist, the best!
Great director too. 100 Tears is the best killer clown flick.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:03 PM
病気の

From the Director;

Quote:
Hey Everyone!

Thanks for giving American Guinea Pig: BLOODSHOCK the chance to shred some major flesh and blood! For all of the presales we did... we have been working like madmen to get it all together. The DVD's are finalized and off to the manufacturer. All T-shirts that have been bought, have been ordered. I sent out an email blast to everyone who was supposed to get one so we know your size. Out of the 52... only 5 people did not respond. I will have some back ups of different sizes and hope you contact us soon.

Prop certificates are in our hands, all of the cases for the props that can fit into collectible cases are here... Baphomet's masks are ready to go and the order from Vultra Video VHS Big Box is in... I am hoping we get it all in in a quiet storm of guts and gore in TWO WEEKS! Maybe THREE depending on shipment times!

Once it is here... ALL OF IT! Then I am setting a signing party up for cast and crew. I think the amount of dvd's we pre-sold (About 600) is going to make their hands and fingers numb signing them all. It will be done locally and once it is set in stone... we will invite any of you.. who are local to come by and hang out with us.

I'd like to thank you all... for helping us get the next film in the American Guinea Pig Series the go ahead. I hope you enjoy this... my first feature film I directed as the CEO of Unearthed Films. We know this film will be torrented and I know... none of you would do that to us... cause we're indie and were giving you the ultra gore and mind-bending horror you crave but have not gotten for the longest time.

You are all the reason we can do this. We hope you enjoy the future films we have in line and just remember... if you can't give someone a flower... you can give them a Bouquet of Guts and Gore!

Death and Dismemberment,

Stephen Biro
Old 04-25-2015, 08:49 AM
病気の

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V4TUBSW/..._PyRovb1M8SD9D
Old 06-04-2015, 07:29 PM
病気の

Quote:
Well... I'm back on Facebook... sorry for my so called vacation off the social network but we had blood and guts and insanity to do and well.... it's done now. I managed to get autographs for 150 copies of AGP:BOGAG and those are now being shipped as we speak... this weekend, I have more of the crew coming over and the rest will be ready for shipping next week. It will take a while... so keep your pants on... but we just started shipping today...
Announcements are coming this week... Our newest release for Unearthed Films for September, press release for Bloodshock and a new Unearthed label that has been in the works. So much exciting stuff in the works and behind the scenes... Please bare with me... If you think the excitement level is high now... give it two weeks.
Thank you all for being there for us and making Unearthed Films grow at an insane pace. Without you, I wouldn't be able to do the things I am doing and the help you have all done for us, via sharing, screenings, talking and watching about our films and upcoming projects has helped us to an extent that is really going to show in 2015.
Death and Dismemberment,
Stephen Biro
Old 06-12-2015, 08:05 PM
病気の

Received my confirmation email that this is shipped! Cannot wait to view this film.

DVD signing party! See Jim VanBebber?!?!?

Old 06-16-2015, 08:52 AM
病気の

It was arrived! and, AND, it has Jim VanBebber's signature on my copy! FUCK YEAH! He is the greatest underground/indie director on this planet!

Thumb resize.

Thumb resize.

Thumb resize.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:37 PM
病気の

Watched this last night just as the sun was going down I'm suppose to post my feelings here but what can I say; Awesome! Cool! Brutal! Brilliant! No. I can't. Those words can't describe what I watched. It's an experience. It's a mind set piece.

Let's just say you are REALLY watching a snuff film. How would you feel? Now I would never dig deep enough in the bowels of depravity to search one out but fuck, being in that mind set was totally exciting.

The sounds of the hand saw going through bones, the cracking of bones being smashed with iron heavy metal, the blood slightly oozes because they wanted to keep her alive as long as possible so tourniquets were used...was mind blowing. Sadist cruel fucks, filming, getting off and thinking money. What a world to be apart of. I was in it with them for awhile and it felt good.

It made me squirm in my chair with excitement and pleasure. I was brought to another level with this sick, fucked up piece of cinema.

FX was gorgeous. Perfect in fact. Cinematography was spot on, filmed grainy, then clear, then fade out. That totally enhanced this film and brought it right into your soul. Perfect. Biro did a fabulous job with direction.

The film was everything I thought it would be and a bit more. I'm still thinking about it and probably will for sometime. It's now apart of me. I like that.