Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Evil Dead

old pc horror games

i dont play horror games nowadays, mostly other genres...but back in the old days i used to play some of those old platform games...they were cool, like Horror Zombies From the Crypt.....Dangerous Dave, some others like Monster Bash, stuff like that...no point to this thread...just reminiscing.. i know im missing alot by not playing new games, must try some
your dependence on hardware really amuses me, Bough. ive been dropped into the kalahari desert with no more than a toothbrush and a packet of sherman lemons, and i still made it to bulawayo before ramadan.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Living Dead

i remember a game i used to play on the amstrad many years ago - although not strictly horror - it was pretty gruesome. It was called 'Death Wish' like the film and you went around town with weapons ranging from machine guns to rocket launchers - can't remember the point to the game but it was pretty funny firing rockets at innocent passers-by and watching them explode into a pile of blood and guts.

And no, I haven't grown up into a serial killer, although from this post it might sound like it.

I don't play any horror games now - I mainly just play "sim" games.

cheers
Old 01-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Dead_Rabbit

Flesh Feast

I just bought an old PC game called Flesh Feast, a zombie sim where you control a group of people trying to fight off a zombie siege. Pretty awesome, one level is even based on "Dawn of the Dead"

The prob is that it gets buggy and the multiplayer support(humans vs. zombies!) doesn't work either.

Anyone know anything about this game?
Old 01-11-2004, 11:49 PM
That fucking Guy...

I KNOW IT AINT AN OLD "PC" GAME, BUT "ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBOURS" rocked beyond rocked.....