Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Horror Fan

Personally I thought Freddy VS. Jason was the best movie of the year.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:07 PM
Evil Dead

Best horror movie, yes. I agree.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Boogeyman

Leslie, all i was saying is that all the halloween movies were great and you were out of your mind to think that they all sucked.

. And FvsJ was the best horror flick i have seen in years, you are a fucked up guy. Im not 12.

You think im stupid dont you, you say that there is not enough words to describe me huh. Well i got some words for u.

SHUT YOUR F***ING FACE UNCLE F****ER, YOUR A C***SUCKING ASSLICKING UNCLE F****ER, INSTEAD OF MOING THE LAWN, YOU F**** YOUR UNCLE ALL DAY LONG.

welcome to my world bitch.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Boogeyman

So take that Leslie. I got other dudes to back me up. And if call me stupid again. Ill find you and kick you in the nuts so hard that they will be dangling out your nostrill. Or do you even have any you lesbian
Old 04-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
hello! i am not saying halloween movies are bad! it's only my most favorite movie on the planet. my point is that they're taking a classic and draggind it through the mud!

i love halloween so it stands to reason that i would also love a good sequel but that's the thing.. i want a good one. just b/c it can't live up to the first doesn't mean it's gotta be crap. do you see what i am saying. it's an issue of quality. hollywood's big fucking brilliant idea is to just make money when we the fans are asking for more than just a bunch of talentless big names and flashy plot twists to sell a story that already works!

halloween 1 is better than h2o-it's just a fact. one helped define a genre, the other just made money on it's good name. it was recycled material AND it wasn't that great either. they pretended as if all the other halloweens had never taken place-the fact that laurie had a daughter NOT a son and she died. it just got really cheesy.

as for FVJ it's the same type of thing. they gave the kiddies something to get excited over. but IMO it was lame. it could've been better. as i said, it's a matter of quality!
Old 04-06-2004, 09:35 AM
Evil Dead

and from the tone of your email you are very young and the fact that you're so passionate about FVJ just proves it. you don't know a thing about real horror! and your petty threats do not scare or intimidate me in the slightest. it's always you little fools who wanna play all big and bad on mommy and daddy's computer when in real life you're nothing. get a life or at least some good sense.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:38 AM
Evil Dead

i got some "dudes" to back me up! are you for real?
Old 04-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Banned

Location: Sometimes this world feels like hell... so maybe it REALLY is!!!
Michael rises from the dead... kills lots of people... seemingly dies at the end... bring on Halloween X!
Old 04-10-2004, 04:11 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Leslie Daher
hello! i am not saying halloween movies are bad! it's only my most favorite movie on the planet. my point is that they're taking a classic and draggind it through the mud!

i love halloween so it stands to reason that i would also love a good sequel but that's the thing.. i want a good one. just b/c it can't live up to the first doesn't mean it's gotta be crap. do you see what i am saying. it's an issue of quality. hollywood's big fucking brilliant idea is to just make money when we the fans are asking for more than just a bunch of talentless big names and flashy plot twists to sell a story that already works!

halloween 1 is better than h2o-it's just a fact. one helped define a genre, the other just made money on it's good name. it was recycled material AND it wasn't that great either. they pretended as if all the other halloweens had never taken place-the fact that laurie had a daughter NOT a son and she died. it just got really cheesy.

as for FVJ it's the same type of thing. they gave the kiddies something to get excited over. but IMO it was lame. it could've been better. as i said, it's a matter of quality!
very well put could'nt have said it better myself.
Old 04-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Avenger

Send a message via AIM to XFeaRX
Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR MICHAEL MYERS FANS.

THE NINTH INSTALLMENT OF THIS CLASSIC FRANCHISE IS GOING TO BE EITHER ''NIGHTMARE ON HALLOWEEN'' A MICHAEL VS. FREDDY MOVIE OR MICHAEL VS. PINHEAD ONE OF THE TWO.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME IM ME AT AUSTIN3164268087 AND I'LL E-MAIL YOU A CLIP OF THE TRAILER!
I hope they do not continue with these Horror Icon VS. Horror Icon movies. Freddy VS. Jason was a real disappointment, even though they had a BIG ass budget. I can only anticipate the same for any other "horror battle" movie.