Old 08-25-2021, 09:38 PM
Banned

I love buying fashion accessories and wearables because as an extrovert I need to meet many people and have to attend many parties and meetings. So, to cope up with my social circle I need some good clothes, watches, wallets, pouches, backpacks, shoes and other sustainable leather wearables. So, it is also my hobby.
Old 08-26-2021, 04:28 AM
That fucking Guy...

It's funny when you can look back and realise how long you've been at a forum.
Damn.

Huh. I remember Malicious Mirth. Nice guy.
Arioch too. LOL he was fun to bother.

Ah well, since it's back...Let's seeeee, Hi Me!
2003 huh?
22...fuckin' hell...you're 40 now.
Still with the lady.
You are, familiar but different. You talked more.

Orright, lets do this.

Quote:
anyone over in the us ever seen any of these shows?;
*Freaks and Geeks
All of it. Love it - I will still recommend checking it out to this day.
Always meant to get around to "Undeclared", never have.

*The nowhere man
Even though I've heard it got cancelled and didn't have anything beyond an early ending...it didn't sound horrible, and there is still a list of shows to buy/acquire, and it is still on there.

*freakylinks
Never did catch the end, kind of lost interest after a few years. I always liked Ethan Embry though...last saw him in a little bit of the walking dead. He never really went anywhere much eh...

*Storms, I love storms, and the smell when a storm is coming.
STILL.
Probably more.

*Long-ass bike rides to places I don't know.
If I had a bike in working order, sure. Maybe one day again...

*The beach, at night or during storms only....the sun doesn't like me much...
I kind of went from that to, I don't live near a beach any more...and getting to a decent one is a bullshit hassle, and I'm much more anti crowd today than you ever were, so sorry, beaches are OUT.

*First person shooter pc games (dont call the FBI just yet, guys...)
my fave probably being half-life (waiting for #2)...and I thought Max Payne really rocked too...
Don't play as many, I'm much more of a game snob these days...if something doesn't grab me in precious little time, I move on.
When there is a kid (yes I you/we have one of those now. Read the thread You're me.) in the picture, there is less game time unless I wanna be a jerk.
Ha, I ended up liking Half Life 1 better than 2 overall, and have replayed it much more. Max Payne is fucking classic, the interest in the franchise had kinda waned by the third installment, but it was at least decent. Always hoping to see another one capture the magic...maybe one day.

*The Night
YEP

*The Rain, hail, and floods.
BIIIIG YEP

*Reading
Sadly, bit out of routine. There are, still books to read.

*Puffin' the occasional blunt (palmboys not around, is he?)
Uh...hey...so just go straight to buying the volcano when you move over to vapourising. Skip right to the end. Trust me. We are, still green friendly. Don't worry though, our time with the kid is 100% "present" and alert, we are still the good stoners ;)

*Watching the scene in CastAway where Tom Hanks knocks his tooth out with an ice-skate....again and again, that's some funny shit...
Still funny. I probably look it up less these days. Shit...now I'm going to have to.

*I also like going to pet-shops and shelters, even if I'm not gonna buy an animal...just to say Hi...
Love it, though time is a bit more pressed these days.
I'll still let River check out the pet shops 'n stuff though, when we're not in lockdown that is...oh yeah, that's our daughters name, no, we did not "get" a son. She's cool. Yeah, River like...yep...that one, and it was fine for either male or female...man, it was like 60+ choices each that neither of us liked...when that got suggested, it was like, ok STOP NOW. It's RIVER.
Uh so yeah, still, kinda...a little bit...when time and situation allows.

*Writing, fiction/adventure/horror
Gone.
Don't know what happened, but it was some time ago.
No real cause, and we still like *elements* of writing, still have the occasional idea...who knows. Put a pin in it I guess.

*comics, well, when I can...the marvel "ultimate" series is pretty cool so far....
The Ultimate series...yeah did like that, at least to a point. It kind of lost it's way. There's still some comics that follow characters from the universe though.
We still read comics. We even pay for some again these days...Got a nice little collection now. Aside from a few, what we read is mainly outside of the big two these days.

*searching and searching for old-skool sierra type adventure games....Quest for glory...etc....they were cool....as were alot of the old-skool games...
It got to a stage we'd looked up, downloaded, and played them all, or the ones we wanted to, to a point of being content. Been there, done that, still somewhat fond memories. It's hard though with what time does to games when you're a decade past them.

*Going to horror sites,and general movie sites... watching "upcoming" trailers.shit....
These days it's either reddit or imdb. Trailers are everywhere. Nobody doesn't know an entire film before they've watched it.
Horror sites, well, we are still here...it's the only one that's ever had a community worth a damn, and the only one we feel home at.

I'm drawing a blank here....
hope u enjoyed the read...:confused:
It was interesting.
Give Crix the best life.

How 'bout that...?
Who resurrected this thing again?
Old 08-26-2021, 07:39 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
How 'bout that...?
Who resurrected this thing again?
Connorhall said they love buying fashion accessories, Bish!

Old 11-15-2021, 12:56 PM
Scares Little Kids

Took up cycling recently. A really healthy thing :) highly recommend. Btw, that is a great remedy for insomnia. Also started to study modern skin care products. At the moment I am focused on this cream. It seems to offer great value for money and I try to figure out what is the trick :)

Last edited by Leonard Nimov; 11-30-2021 at 02:54 AM.
Old 11-17-2021, 08:11 AM
ventricle

Getting too cold for cycling. I used to tredmill 4 times a week, but havent for awhile. That probably is giving me some minor insomnia.

Old 01-18-2022, 12:03 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorhall View Post
I love buying fashion accessories and wearables because as an extrovert I need to meet many people and have to attend many parties and meetings. So, to cope up with my social circle I need some good clothes, watches, wallets, pouches, backpacks, shoes and other sustainable leather wearables. So, it is also my hobby. In a week I am launching my own online store. At the moment I am digitizing the business via this awesome platform. Saved me tons of time and money!
Several years ago I watched Dominion and since then I don't use leather things at all.

Last edited by Conrad Delafuente; 02-09-2022 at 08:52 AM.