Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 07-09-2010, 07:54 AM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
The Shining?
Old 07-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Little Boo

Slide of Death

Hey peeps,

when i was a kid, I remember seeing on tv a show or movie containing the following scene:

a couple are on a slide in a funhouse i think, and sliding really fast and are terrified, at the bottom of the slide someone has closed a gate/grill, and they are hurtling straight towards it. I think they die (or it might just have been the one person)

I looked up the IMDB of The Funhouse, but I can't tell if that's it. I'd really appreciate if this sounds familiar to anyone - surely such a 'slide of death' scene must be fairly original death scene. Then again, it may have been a tv series...
Old 07-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Evil Dead

1408 was my first thought, although the girl in the mirror didn't ring any bells. But after finding a picture of the bed from 1408, it doesn't match and neither does the wallpaper. I just don't know.

Checked out sad-keanu.com - awesome!
Old 07-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Little Boo

Need some help remembering

So I've decided to watch my horror favorites from my youth and there is this one movie which I barely can remember. May it even be a horror movie? Well, I'd say so.. anyhow, the problem is that the only thing I can remember are these two obese and somewhat grotesque twins that have this issue that when twin number one gets hurt then twin number 2 feels it too. And vice versa. Would be nice if anyone knew what I'm talking about.

:3
Old 07-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl View Post
1408 was my first thought, although the girl in the mirror didn't ring any bells. But after finding a picture of the bed from 1408, it doesn't match and neither does the wallpaper. I just don't know.

Checked out sad-keanu.com - awesome!
Yeah, that site is pretty cool.

That girl really is the key, but I can't figure out who she is.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I do not know the name of the evil twin movie (I do not think it was "Dead Ringers") or the funhouse (are you sure it is not "the Funhouse"?), but I have a question myself.

I saw this episode of the TV sitcom, "Poltergeist: the Legacy", many years back, and I never found out the name of it. I cannot remember much of the episode, but there was one scene I mostly liked and could only remember. There is a day scene shot in a laboratory, where an evil magician conjures up invisible evil wasps from a sink. He sends the wasps out the window to sting a man, who is seen with a woman (the man is around 40-50, and has brownish black hair, I think he also wore red clothing; the woman was around the same age and if I remember correctly had blond hair). The man notices the wasps, because they sting him, they do not sting his girlfriend/wife, but she does not notice the wasps. However, after the wasps sting him, we see him on the ground having all sorts of bruises on his face. Anyway, that is all I can remember. Does anyone know the name of the episode? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

- Horrorman
Old 07-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSoulIsMine View Post
Hey peeps,

when i was a kid, I remember seeing on tv a show or movie containing the following scene:

a couple are on a slide in a funhouse i think, and sliding really fast and are terrified, at the bottom of the slide someone has closed a gate/grill, and they are hurtling straight towards it. I think they die (or it might just have been the one person)

I looked up the IMDB of The Funhouse, but I can't tell if that's it. I'd really appreciate if this sounds familiar to anyone - surely such a 'slide of death' scene must be fairly original death scene. Then again, it may have been a tv series...
I do know it's not The Funhouse
Old 07-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ida.poltergeist View Post
So I've decided to watch my horror favorites from my youth and there is this one movie which I barely can remember. May it even be a horror movie? Well, I'd say so.. anyhow, the problem is that the only thing I can remember are these two obese and somewhat grotesque twins that have this issue that when twin number one gets hurt then twin number 2 feels it too. And vice versa. Would be nice if anyone knew what I'm talking about.

:3
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082592/

Just Before Dawn [1981]....had a pair of hillbilly twins in it.....it's been many years since I've seen it so I'm not sure about the "feeling the others pain" thing applies.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Little Boo

I'm seriously going crazy trying to find this movie. I could have sworn that I watched it on Netflix, so I searched all of my watched movies, but couldn't find it.

It's set in the future somewhat when people die off due to the fact that humanity ran out of gas (pretty sure). Some people rescue a girl who was being attacked by another guy and bring her back to their building. Everyone's running and hiding from a group of people who hunt and eat humans, and the rescued girl turns out to be one of them.

In the end they OD one of the victims with drugs that end up incapacitating the hunters that eat him, making them easy to kill.

Any help would be great, it's driving me mad.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:16 PM
abdulmuhsee

Here's a toughie.

Watched a film that I believe came out after 2000 which was set either in the West or during the American Civil War (or both); began by the group of protagonists robbing a bank and fleeing to an abandoned farm estate.

A few strange things proceeded to happen, but what I enjoyed most was the ending, which depicted the protagonists running from the estate through a corn field, and after being shot down by police officers, it revealed that they were actually some kind of hairless dog, somehow being transformed during their stay at the estate.

I could have sworn the movie was called 'Dead Ringers,' but that is the name of a much older film which has nothing to do with it.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods