Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-23-2015, 09:29 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
It's just because you're cranky
Goes without sayin'.
Old 07-26-2015, 07:11 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 3 "Fort Defiance" Great opening with Bolivar and the cops. Glad to see Gus back and I liked the scene where Vaun is training him especially Gus ripping out the Strigoi's stinger. Loved the reveal that Setrakian uses the vampire worms to stay alive. Zack has become a very unlikable character. The plot to kidnap Eldritch Palmer was interesting and his UV trap was pretty cool. I was not expecting them to kill off Vaun and the rest of the hunters that was crazy.
Old 08-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 4 "The Silver Angel" The black-and-white luchador movie to open the episode was hilarious campy fun and a nice introduction to Angel. Using the Strigoi to find the nest was clever. The flashbacks continue to be interesting and the fight in the catacombs with the vampire monks was pretty cool. I thought the scene with Gus' mother was good and The Master talking through her was disturbing. The news crew getting attacked by Bolivar and a horde of vampires was great. The special effects makeup for the infected Strigoi looked really gross. Vasiliy Fet blowing up the subway station was kind of funny but it sucks those neighborhood watch guys caught him. Kelly and the blind vampire kids searching for Zach were really creepy.
Old 08-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 5 "Quick and Painless" I liked the opening with the cops trying to clear the building and the spider kids just owning them. Nice to see Jamie Hector's character back and I'm curious where the search for the Occido Lumen will lead. Interesting seeing Nora join forces with councilwoman Feraldo as was Vasiliy and Dutch teaming up with the cops. Great to see Fitzwilliam finally join the cause. Ephraim throwing the CDC director off of the moving train was great. I couldn't help but laugh at the imagery of Palmer and his assistant dancing while a building burned behind them. I was excited to see Quinlan show up at the end.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:11 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 7 "The Born" Interesting Quinlan flashbacks and I liked the scene where he saves Setrakian and Vasiliy Fet from the spider kids. Disappointing we didn't actually get to see Quinlan and The Master fight though.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:46 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Marlon View Post
It's more fun to wait until the season's finished and then watched it over a couple of days.
I find myself doing that too

Old 08-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 8 "Intruders" Yes Quinlan teaming up with Gus! Kelly and the spider kids attacking Eph, Nora and Zack was pretty cool.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 9 "The Battle for Red Hook" I like the new title sequence. Lots of great action in this and the citizens fighting the vampire horde was kind of epic. I also liked the moment when the generators were turned back on and all the Strigoi burn up. Eph and Setrakian versus Eichhorst was pretty cool as well.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:08 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 10 "The Assassin" Eph should have went for the double shot when he fired at Palmer. The vampire attack on the the police station and Nora and Vasiliy Fet coming to the rescue was pretty cool though. Finally Setrakian finds the Occido Lumen I wasn't expecting him to get sucker punched and lose it though. Things are looking really bad for Dutch Velders now that she's the prisoner of Eichhorst.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:17 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 11 "Dead End" I thought the Eichhorst and Dutch Velders scenes were really creepy and I liked the way he brutally killed that cop to open the episode. Kind of funny how different Eichhorst was in the flashbacks and I liked that contrast. Great seeing Dutch try to rescue herself too and I thought the actress really nailed the traumatic experience.

Tags
guillermo del toro, the strain