Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to AcidOsmosis Send a message via Yahoo to AcidOsmosis
I would say it would be most likely that they make a prequel. That is the router I would think the studios and writers would want to go.

"23 years later" has been done with Jeepers Creepers 2. The present and an establishing story has been done with Jeepers Creepers. Now everyone wants to know where he came from and to answer some questions.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:36 PM
That fucking Guy...

noooo, I think that's where youre wrong, Jeepers 2 was about the 23rd day of the same "feeding period" as the first film....
Old 01-13-2004, 03:01 AM
warprophet

seing a medevial setting around this guy would be pretty cool wouldnt it? how it came to be maby? or just watching him kick some knights around the round table.
Old 01-13-2004, 03:13 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
noooo, I think that's where youre wrong, Jeepers 2 was about the 23rd day of the same "feeding period" as the first film....
I think he means at the end of the film.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:39 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I'm still hoping they make it a western.
Old 01-13-2004, 01:29 PM
does anybody read this?

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
I think he means at the end of the film.
they could just pick it up right after the 2nd one ended. and it was the 23rd day of the same feeding period.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Evil Dead

the 1st one was great, it had suspense in bucketfuls, the first time they saw the creeper and he looked at them has to be my fave moment...because of the mystery

the 2nd was an average film, not as good as the first IMO. it only had a few scary moments and was more of an action movie in some parts (the postomatic 2000 that the farmer uses as a harpoon), and i hated the acting in the 2nd movie...the attempt to bring the theme of racism in was poorly done. there was not much mystery this time around.
your dependence on hardware really amuses me, Bough. ive been dropped into the kalahari desert with no more than a toothbrush and a packet of sherman lemons, and i still made it to bulawayo before ramadan.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by moonsorrow
seing a medevial setting around this guy would be pretty cool wouldnt it? how it came to be maby? or just watching him kick some knights around the round table.
as a fan of fantasy, i agree it would be cool..aslong as the acting was good, if theyre gonna make a medieval movie the acting has to be realistic.

..aslong as they dont go down the LOTR path and make like a CGI army of humans against an army of creepers lol..they should focus more on individual characters like in the first one.....lol, would the creeper have a dirty, souped-up CARRIAGE instead of his car????
your dependence on hardware really amuses me, Bough. ive been dropped into the kalahari desert with no more than a toothbrush and a packet of sherman lemons, and i still made it to bulawayo before ramadan.
Old 01-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Hellraiser

O my god I hated this film!! sorry to anyone who likes it but I really thought it was bloody crap...just another teen horror flick...

Probably scary if your about 12 i reckon...