Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-16-2003, 11:55 AM
warprophet

Quote:
Originally posted by kawaiidragonfoe
i liked the end even though i never really understood it but the only bad thing ebout is is that it leaves it wide open for a sequel & we do not need 'ghost ship 2' for sure. I enjoyed it about half as much as feardotcom, that was stupid also now THAT i waisted my saturday on lol. It was basiclly 'the ring' with computers & almost NO lighting in the whole damn thing.

"If you learn to conquer your fears, you will often be able to preform things that you would have previously regarded as impossible." -Sir Edmund Hillary, first to summit Everast.
haha! you altso had the joy of seing that movie? my god iv never seen anything like it, its one of 3 movies that made me want to hang myself upside down by my own balls in barbwire. not sure what that would acomplish though, 2 other movies to watch out for is "saint sinner" and "the breed," basicley its the worst vampire movie i have ever seen in my entire life...it had one cool character in it thats about it.
Old 12-16-2003, 11:57 AM
Evil Dead

The opening scene was awesome, but the rest of the movie was WAY too predictable!
Old 12-16-2003, 12:04 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to brad2181
I diddint see house of the dead but i really want to I heard its good but never seen it.
Old 12-16-2003, 12:44 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by moonsorrow
haha! you altso had the joy of seing that movie? my god iv never seen anything like it, its one of 3 movies that made me want to hang myself upside down by my own balls in barbwire. not sure what that would acomplish though, 2 other movies to watch out for is "saint sinner" and "the breed," basicley its the worst vampire movie i have ever seen in my entire life...it had one cool character in it thats about it.
Don't get me started on the fucking Breed Moonsorrow.
Old 12-16-2003, 08:55 PM
Captain Awesome

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally posted by brad2181
I diddint see house of the dead but i really want to I heard its good but never seen it.
you heard it was good? who the hell lied to you? hahahaha
Old 12-17-2003, 01:27 AM
warprophet

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Don't get me started on the fucking Breed Moonsorrow.
vampires as genetic mutations? the plot itself? and the natazi thing? and the way that vamp guy flying everywhere and shoting at the end of it? the writer must have been smoking some pretty nasty shit.
Old 12-17-2003, 02:58 AM
werewolf fanatic

Send a message via AIM to ds_spoon
ghost ship

it was good great special effects

check out my websit and join my forum!!! the link is: www.freewebs.com/horrorflicks/
Old 12-17-2003, 07:23 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by moonsorrow
vampires as genetic mutations? the plot itself? and the natazi thing? and the way that vamp guy flying everywhere and shoting at the end of it? the writer must have been smoking some pretty nasty shit.
I agree with all that. Also, Adrian Paul kept having flashbacks too. It was like watching a really shitty and boring Highlander episode.
Old 01-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to HodderFan2004
I liked it a lot. It wasn't my usual taste but it helped to pass an evening. As far as the Dark Castle releases (or remakes if you will) go I much preferred Thirteen Ghosts.

HodderFan2004
Old 01-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to HodderFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by kawaiidragonfoe
i liked the end even though i never really understood it but the only bad thing ebout is is that it leaves it wide open for a sequel & we do not need 'ghost ship 2' for sure. I enjoyed it about half as much as feardotcom, that was stupid also now THAT i waisted my saturday on lol. It was basiclly 'the ring' with computers & almost NO lighting in the whole damn thing.

"If you learn to conquer your fears, you will often be able to preform things that you would have previously regarded as impossible." -Sir Edmund Hillary, first to summit Everast.
I bought a copy of FDOTCOM expecting something completely different than what I got. It was REALLY bad. Underlit, poorly acted and poor Geoffry Rush. Sigh. In other news : I loved "The Ring".

HodderFan2004