Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 08:15 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
I quit my job a week after I got it. There was this thing going on there called Women's Intuition Riding. I wasn't anywhere near the women I was just cleaning up there horses sh**. Then these women went behind my back an told my boss that my presence there at the ranch offended them. These were man hating women, literally! So my boss comes to my house hands me a 100$ check for my work and tells me that I should only come on Fridays when no one is around. Then she said I can't really afford you, which is stupid because she owns like 3 ranches 1 ice cream bar. I was like what the hell? I busted my butt for 3 weeks cleaning out three paddocks that had manure that had dried out and caked onto the ground.
I guess it got like that because these man hating women run off every male worker that tries to work over there.

I still get the last laugh. There going to have to clean up after their own horses now. Heh heh heh heh....

I'm still mad.
Hmm... I'm sorry that was unpleasant for you. It wasn't you, it was surely only because you were a man. And cause you're really creepy, sending penetrating vibes of death and destruction!

It's probably because Women's Intuition Riding gives the impression there are no men in site. It's her mistake to hire men, or creepy people.

http://www.blueskiesmapleview.us/wir.htm

Quote:
Women’s Intuitive Riding at Blue Skies of MapleView

Remember your childhood joy of riding across a field of waving green grass on the back of your trusty horse or pony? Want to experience horses for the first time? Has it been thirty years since you threw a leg over a horse but the time to get back is now? Want to do something just for yourself after years of caring for the family or working hard on your career?

Twice a year in August and February, Deborah Pearson-Moyers and the horses of Blue Skies offer the Women’s Intuitive Riding course. One morning per week (9:15-11:30) for approximately 12 weeks we meet in groups of five women only and explore our unique relationship to these “dolphins of the land”. We learn on-the-ground skills, natural horsemanship, ride bareback, trail ride, whatever your dream is (within the bounds of safety for you and the horses). The first session is for you to set personal goals and then Deborah designs the course to help you meet your goals. This course began in 2003 and each group has been wonderfully different just as are all the women who enroll.

Old 04-30-2016, 08:24 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I like a heated debate in here, it shows passion and difference in opinions.

No, YOU ARE!

Old 04-30-2016, 09:19 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post

No, YOU ARE!

I absolutely agree.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:21 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Hmm... I'm sorry that was unpleasant for you. It wasn't you, it was surely only because you were a man.
It's a dick thing.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:39 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Ouch! Do you have to?
Yes and I'm all messed up again

Soooo tired all the time now and I don't have the time or ambition for much.....

Old 05-01-2016, 04:12 AM
Evil Dead

Attached Images
File Type: jpg itstrue.jpg (33.0 KB, 11 views)
Old 05-01-2016, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
That fucking sucks. Sorry it went down that way. Yeah, good advice above. Move on and be glad you no longer associate with the assholes. Ridiculous.

Wait, I definitely support you here but just to be sure...you did wear pants to that job, right?

Old 05-01-2016, 07:18 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
Women's Intuition Riding? I don't like the sounds of that...you're probably better off out of there. 💩
I didn't like the sound of it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKiller View Post
Well that isn't fair or right at all. Those women sound like such bitter, pitiful creatures. I don't understand their mindset. I adore men. Ha. That sounds questionable but ya know what I mean. Don't ever let negative people or their actions get to you, or you're going to be miserable for the rest of your life. It's cliche but true. Be off to bigger & better things now.
I call people like these harpies (Not you serial killer, those harpies over at Maple View Blue Skies Ranch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
That fucking sucks. Sorry it went down that way. Yeah, good advice above. Move on and be glad you no longer associate with the assholes. Ridiculous.

Wait, I definitely support you here but just to be sure...you did wear pants to that job, right?

I am just going to wait until we move into a permanent house, then I'll get a job.

OF COURSE I HAD PANTS ON!
Quote:
Hmm... I'm sorry that was unpleasant for you. It wasn't you, it was surely only because you were a man. And cause you're really creepy, sending penetrating vibes of death and destruction!

It's probably because Women's Intuition Riding gives the impression there are no men in site. It's her mistake to hire men, or creepy people.

http://www.blueskiesmapleview.us/wir.htm

THAT IS WHERE I WAS WORKING!!! BLUE SKIES!!!
I don't give off vibes of destruction, in fact I am a very nice person.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:22 AM
Horror Fan

Old 05-01-2016, 03:59 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfantasy View Post
Yes and I'm all messed up again

Soooo tired all the time now and I don't have the time or ambition for much.....
Yep 2nd & 3rd is like that for most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
I
THAT IS WHERE I WAS WORKING!!! BLUE SKIES!!!
I don't give off vibes of destruction, in fact I am a very nice person.
LOL! I'm just kidding ya; it wasn't you, it's cause you're a man.