Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-09-2009, 08:52 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaumau View Post
Tks Angra, but unfortunatelly none of them :(

Burn in hell then...
Old 09-10-2009, 03:47 PM
dmaumau

After you ;) you (not a fucking) bastard :cool:
Old 09-11-2009, 04:48 AM
Sounddesigner

Horror Movie About A Killer Robot - What's It Called?

I vaguely remember a horror movie that a friend and I watched at his house maybe 6 or 7 years ago and I can't remember what it's about so I'll try to explain as best I can because I'd like to try to remember what it's called. It starts with some kids testing a horror video game at some company. I think they were developing a robot that started killing the people at the company and then it used it's victims body parts as it's own. Some black dude was killed and his head ended up being the robot's head. That's literally all I remember. Does anyone know the title of this movie? Thanks.

EDIT: I think it may have been called Evolver.

EDIT: No, it's not Evolver actually. I just saw a clip on the internet. The plot seems very similar though. But I think the one I saw was newer. It may also be worth mentioning that this is one of the most ridiculous movies I've ever seen next to Camp Blood 2.

Last edited by Sounddesigner; 09-11-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounddesigner View Post
I vaguely remember a horror movie that a friend and I watched at his house maybe 6 or 7 years ago and I can't remember what it's about so I'll try to explain as best I can because I'd like to try to remember what it's called. It starts with some kids testing a horror video game at some company. I think they were developing a robot that started killing the people at the company and then it used it's victims body parts as it's own. Some black dude was killed and his head ended up being the robot's head. That's literally all I remember. Does anyone know the title of this movie? Thanks.

EDIT: I think it may have been called Evolver.

EDIT: No, it's not Evolver actually. I just saw a clip on the internet. The plot seems very similar though. But I think the one I saw was newer. It may also be worth mentioning that this is one of the most ridiculous movies I've ever seen next to Camp Blood 2.
Sounds like "HOW TO MAKE A MONSTER" [2001]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281919/
Old 09-11-2009, 05:44 AM
Sounddesigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Sounds like "HOW TO MAKE A MONSTER" [2001]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281919/
Yeah, that's it. I knew as soon as I read the title. Thanks so much for that. :)
Old 09-12-2009, 05:49 AM
Bad Natured

Looking for the name of a 70s flick that was set in [the plains of???] South Africa where the main premise of the story was that of lions terrorizing Dutch settlers. That's all that i've got to go on. Thanks. Ashe.
d

Fate is my mistress, mother of the cruel abomination that is hope.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho d View Post
Looking for the name of a 70s flick that was set in [the plains of???] South Africa where the main premise of the story was that of lions terrorizing Dutch settlers. That's all that i've got to go on. Thanks. Ashe.
d
could it be "Savage Harvest" [1981]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083034/

Old 09-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Bad Natured

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
could it be "Savage Harvest" [1981]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083034/

i think you nailed it. Not from the 70s but maybe the old memory was a bit faded. Thanks. Ashe.
d

Fate is my mistress, mother of the cruel abomination that is hope.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:22 AM
bates

Help with name of movies

Hi everyone, i'm new in the forum. I have a question, i think you guys and girls could help me out with the name of this two horror movies. Thanks.

Movie 1

Movie 2

Old 09-15-2009, 04:28 AM
Cranky

So, just like when you used to logon as daniel11, this thread is for people who have seen a movie and can't remember what it was. Not for people to post random pictures and put people through a guessing game. If you want to do that, use this thread:

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30954

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods