Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Living Dead

Location: little town called bacup...we even have an elm street here!!!
got this from a robert englund interview:
Of course, the next question has to be about Freddy KRUEGER. I understand that just a few weeks ago you went in to speak to New Line about future possible “Nightmare” films. Did anything come of that?

Actually, Jeff Katz is doing this huge new project right now, and he was sort of the person I was going to talk to there. But he’s doing this big thing over at New Line. I need five minutes with those guys, because I have two ideas, now that I know we’re not doing “Freddy versus Jason versus Ash” now, because they’re re-making “Evil Dead.” So that looks to me to be out of the loop now.

But if they are considering another Freddy versus Jason, I do have a couple of ideas. One is an old one, but I want to re-pitch it. It does require a major star to come out of retirement – well not retirement, but to OK it and come onboard, because it won’t work without her.

I know the one you’re talking about. Jamie Lee Curtis.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:37 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by 1428elmstreet
well this ais all i could get on evil dead 4 http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...rmovies.com%2F
Well that's a dead link...so we have nothing.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Living Dead

yeah i know im sorry...i dont know y it didnt work....ill give you the site name... UHM
Old 08-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Scares Little Kids

We have a Ted Raimi interview being typed up right now at MarsDust. Bruce cancelled his interview (and the con he was supposed to show up for). Maybe it has something to do with ED filming. Dunno. I'm not sure if the Raimi interview any rumors on this yet(I didn't do the interview), but if it does, I'll post a link.
http://www.marsdust.com - fandom
lifestyles, celebrity interviews, forums
and fandom links
Old 08-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
i think they should leave it at 1 freddy vs jason movie neither one died whats the chance there will be an end to this?
Old 08-15-2005, 11:30 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Of course, the next question has to be about Freddy KRUEGER. I understand that just a few weeks ago you went in to speak to New Line about future possible “Nightmare” films. Did anything come of that?

Actually, Jeff Katz is doing this huge new project right now, and he was sort of the person I was going to talk to there. But he’s doing this big thing over at New Line. I need five minutes with those guys, because I have two ideas, now that I know we’re not doing “Freddy versus Jason versus Ash” now, because they’re re-making “Evil Dead.” So that looks to me to be out of the loop now.

But if they are considering another Freddy versus Jason, I do have a couple of ideas. One is an old one, but I want to re-pitch it. It does require a major star to come out of retirement – well not retirement, but to OK it and come onboard, because it won’t work without her.

No offence...but I hope that's bullshit. Although I would like to see abother FvsJ movie...no. No no no nononononono. If he wannts JLC, that probably means he's gonna want Micheal Myers too. No. Please god no.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
i think they should leave it at 1 freddy vs jason movie neither one died whats the chance there will be an end to this?
Most likely no chance...they'll just keep making them....and making them....and people will keep seeing them....and seeing them.... ;):p

I have to admit that I'll rent it if it actually comes out though...I love bad movies:p
Old 08-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:

I hope they dont make a remake to evil dead.I mean it could be good but it could be crap like the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:05 PM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
Quote:
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
Most likely no chance...they'll just keep making them....and making them....and people will keep seeing them....and seeing them.... ;):p

I have to admit that I'll rent it if it actually comes out though...I love bad movies:p
Oh yeah ill see it too. do you notice that character vs character is all people are talking about? i like the originals, cant help it!
Old 08-16-2005, 06:20 AM
Living Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by AWSTRICER
I hope they dont make a remake to evil dead.I mean it could be good but it could be crap like the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre.
im afraid they are making a remake of evil dead...if im sure its already started..............and no its all true...i got it all from the interview