Old 11-15-2003, 08:17 PM

i love tales from the crypt, seen them all the two movies as well. i wish they would make a third movie!!!!!
Old 11-16-2003, 06:17 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
i love tales from the crypt, seen them all the two movies as well. i wish they would make a third movie!!!!!
They were rumored to have made a third film under the banner but something happened. The film was released as Ritual, but not many people have even heard of it. Needless to say, they dropped the Tales From the Crypt off of the title.
Old 11-17-2003, 03:22 PM
Shadow Puppet Mastermind

I agree it's the greatest horror show ever.
I have thought they should bring it back.

The painter Episode was titled 'Eisel Kill Ya'
I believe.

I liked the Beau Bridges episode
Where it ends up being a prank.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:48 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by FangoFan
I agree it's the greatest horror show ever.
I have thought they should bring it back.

The painter Episode was titled 'Eisel Kill Ya'
I believe.

I liked the Beau Bridges episode
Where it ends up being a prank.
Yes, it was Easel Kill Ya. The Bridges episode was Abra Cadaver.
Old 11-20-2003, 04:36 PM
Post-Moderation

THE best Tales from the Crypt episode is "the death of a salesman" staring Tim Curry. He plays a whole family (chainsaw massacre esk) he plays the daughter, the wife, and the husband, and hes creepy doing each. Ive only seen it once and try and have my vcr ready incase they play it again but they never do. Great Episode.

I also like the one with the werewolf thats hunting all these people in some retreat in the woods. Then a vampire catches him. Great stuff.
Old 11-25-2003, 04:55 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Re: Tales From the Crypt

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Tales from the Crypt = greatest horror show ever? I think so. Give me your thoughts. What's your favorite episode? Mine is the one where Tim Roth is a painter who is lacking inspiration. So he kills people and paints their final moments. He begins selling them for a pretty penny and falls in love at the same time. When his love interest finds out what he's been up to she runs from him and gets hit by a car. He takes her to the hospital but there is only one surgeon who can perform the complicated surgery and he's on his way to the hospital. The only problem is he costs a ton of money. So Roth rushes out and kills the first person he sees and paints the picture to sell it. He makes the money and gets back to the hospital. But it turns out the special doctor who was being brought in was the poor guy he murdered just hours before. Great stuff.
I tell this one to kids who aren't sure what the word "IRONY" means...It ALWAYS helps them to understand it...

One of my favorites is the one in which the basketball player dies and his cheap, mortician uncle saws off half of his legs so that he can fit into a cheap coffin...The nephew comes back and gets revenge...I don't really remember what it was called but, I'm sure avenger00soul will enlighten me...:D :D :D

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 11-25-2003, 02:07 PM
Cryptkeeper

Re: Re: Tales From the Crypt

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
I tell this one to kids who aren't sure what the word "IRONY" means...It ALWAYS helps them to understand it...

One of my favorites is the one in which the basketball player dies and his cheap, mortician uncle saws off half of his legs so that he can fit into a cheap coffin...The nephew comes back and gets revenge...I don't really remember what it was called but, I'm sure avenger00soul will enlighten me...:D :D :D
Fitting Punishment is the title.:D
Old 11-25-2003, 03:05 PM
Horror Fan

I thought it was too bad they had to "censor" their own episodes (i.e., leaving out the appropriate gore, profanity, etc.) toward the end because they knew it would go to syndication.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:19 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
I thought it was too bad they had to "censor" their own episodes (i.e., leaving out the appropriate gore, profanity, etc.) toward the end because they knew it would go to syndication.
The last season sucked anyway. I call them the Euro-trash episodes.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:25 PM
does anybody read this?

my favorite episode was the christmas episode. especially the end where the pscho is holding the little girls hand in the middle of the room and smile at the mom who starts screaming. i believe that, that one was directed by robert zemeckis (forest gump, castaway) if i'm not mistaken.

also the one where an older guy has a ventriliquist (sp) dummy and his aid is hving an affair with his young wife. they set up a fake death where it looks like the dummy kills his wife and the guy gets a heart attack. but then the doll comes to life i think.

tales from the crypt is an awesome tv show. i wish that it still had new episodes but sadly it doesn't. it had many famous people either starring or directing them. and the crypt keeper is easily an icon and imo has a hell of a lot better laught than chucky any day

avenger tell me the name of the dummy episode.