Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
X-Rated Fortune Cookie Messages Accidentally Distributed To Children's Charity Dinner

Confucius Say: (Expletive)

Charity dinner for children mistakenly serves up naughty fortunes

Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz got an unwelcome surprise at a charity dinner this week.

New York -- There is great embarrassment in your future.

A box of X-rated fortune cookies was mistakenly delivered to a fundraiser hosted by a Brooklyn politician.

The 350 cookies stuffed with "the most graphically lurid" fortunes got mixed up in a batch of 1,750 cookies ordered for the Chinese New Year event, Borough President Marty Markowitz said Friday. Some guests "were stunned, to say the least."

The annual event -- to raise money to send poor children to summer camp -- was attended by some 700 guests Tuesday evening, but only about 80 were still there when the dirty cookies were opened, Markowitz said.

The borough president was on the second floor of the two-level restaurant when a guest "yelled to me from the first floor: 'Marty, did you order these cookies? Did you see what's inside them? I think you better get your butt down here!' " Markowitz said.

Markowitz, who was not wearing his glasses, had the "fortunes" read to him by some of the guests.

"I'm sure they were meant for a raunchy bachelor party," he said. "They were not cutesy. Triple X to say the least."

He said his office had given the restaurant 10 slogans about Brooklyn to insert into the fortune cookies, and 1,400 were delivered correctly.

They contained such G-rated boosterisms as: "Brooklyn -- The 10th Planet," "Brooklyn -- it's more than a freak'in tree," and "Brooklyn -- it's like an everything bagel."

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 02-12-2006, 12:48 PM
I'M 37!!!

When the hell did they come out with X-rated fortune cookies? And where can I find them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 02-12-2006, 10:35 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

"mommy....what's free porking in the rear mean?"

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.