Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to gren Send a message via Yahoo to gren
Y parents need to beat their kids

http://www.bakersfield.com/state_wir...-5115758c.html

Four teens charged in Long Beach shark killings

The Associated Press

Posted: Thursday November 11th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Last Updated: Thursday November 11th, 2004, 12:00 AM

LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) - Four teenagers accused of torturing and killing two sharks at an aquarium were charged Wednesday with burglary and other crimes.

The boys allegedly broke into the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach over the weekend when it was closed, dragging the sharks and a ray from their tanks and torturing them to death, police said.
They were arrested in Long Beach on Monday and were held in juvenile custody awaiting arraignment scheduled for Friday, the district attorney's office said in a statement Wednesday.

Three of the boys, all 13 years old, face two counts each of commercial burglary, four of animal cruelty, two of vandalism and two of conspiracy.

The other boy, 14, is charged with one count of commercial burglary and conspiracy. Authorities said he was at the aquarium only once, while the others were there twice, on Sunday and early Monday morning.

A 3-foot-long nurse shark named Michelle was found dead in bushes near her tank while an 18-inch bamboo shark was tossed onto an exit structure. Also killed was a cow-nosed ray, a relative of the string ray, which appeared to have been stabbed and pounded with a pole.

The teens, whose names were not released because of their ages, were caught while allegedly trying to break into the aquarium again Monday night.
Old 11-11-2004, 02:44 AM
I Am Violence

*graps shotgun* where the hell are they let me at them..god damn bitchs i love sharks....i was attaked by one 2 years ago and it just made me like them more..i study them when i can..and about the attack it was a tiger shark and it graped my swim suit:rolleyes: so i lucky did not bleed at all but it was an attack non the less and still scared the shit outa me
Old 11-14-2004, 04:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to gren Send a message via Yahoo to gren
that is sick!

not so sure if ur being sarcastic or whatever, but for real i love sharks, hell all animals. that sucks so bad though that anyone would do that

ur lucky ur alive tho. well, shark attacks rnt that common but shit at least ur not like other pussy ass bitches and ur like 'KILL ALL THE SHARKS AHHH!'

idiats!!

id love to swim with sharks one day. that is, me comin back alive with all my body parts afterward lol
Old 11-14-2004, 06:54 PM
Poetic Tragedy

Send a message via AIM to deftones6
those kids need to be shot.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:13 AM
Fear scented candle

And people wonder why i have such a rabid hatred of Peter Benchley.......
Old 11-15-2004, 10:26 PM
Who knows?

Send a message via AIM to evil_blonde
I say we do to them what they did to those sharks, and being that there was more than one shark they could be in for a lot of... um... pain.
Old 11-16-2004, 04:53 AM
Fear scented candle

My solution:

Feed them to sharks. Let the punishment fit the crime.
Old 11-16-2004, 08:45 AM
The horror of the minds

They killed animals that were defenseless out their natural enviorment That's not right I hope they get the max puinshment they dersver
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:52 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Originally posted by gren
that is sick!

not so sure if ur being sarcastic or whatever, but for real i love sharks, hell all animals. that sucks so bad though that anyone would do that

ur lucky ur alive tho. well, shark attacks rnt that common but shit at least ur not like other pussy ass bitches and ur like 'KILL ALL THE SHARKS AHHH!'

idiats!!

id love to swim with sharks one day. that is, me comin back alive with all my body parts afterward lol
i like that one surfer chick that lost her arm to one.. she did not complain like a btich but instead practiced with one arm and still is surfing in the same area... she to is cool about sharks

and yes i am if i did not notice him i might be missing a limb, hurt badly or even dead.. but i know how to avoid them now....also tiger sharks are very dangourous.....my fav type of shark is the mako
Old 11-16-2004, 09:18 PM
Evil Dead

I hope those assholes get ganged raped and beat to death in the future. Maybe one of those gay, German cannibals will torture them and eat them alive. That would be a nice payback.

Sadly they probably won't even serve any time. They'll get counseling and probation or some shit because they're just "kids." :rolleyes: