Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-01-2006, 01:00 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Cradle of Filth

If anyone likes them and wants a free two disk cd the "Live Bait for the Dead" Send me a PM and I will send it out to you. I recieved this brand new as a gift put it in the cd player and took it right back out. So if anyone is intrested let me know the first one if anyone responds it's yours FREE (no shipping charge) !
Old 05-06-2006, 03:51 PM
BMXICAN

LMAO can't even give that shit away hahaha:D

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 05-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Horroritis

Hey I have that cd, it's good, a lil grainy for being a live recording but it's still good......don't be harsh.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:12 PM
BMXICAN

Nah it sucks really, sorry but Danni Filths voice just makes me wanna punch him in the throat...

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 05-16-2006, 03:48 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Someone actually messaged me for it, he should have received it by now. You may see him posting on here wanting to give it away :D
Old 05-16-2006, 04:05 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Originally posted by AmericanManiac
Someone actually messaged me for it, he should have received it by now. You may see him posting on here wanting to give it away :D

I kinda do now.............Dani screams to damn high:mad: :mad: I liked there newest CD so i thohught hey i bet this one would be good....... WRONG!!! good instrument use but horrible vocals even by death metal standards
Old 05-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by friday13thfan
I kinda do now.............Dani screams to damn high:mad: :mad: I liked there newest CD so i thohught hey i bet this one would be good....... WRONG!!! good instrument use but horrible vocals even by death metal standards
So you wanna give it away? I like Cradle Of Filth for the instrumental. I hate his voice as-well, but the have cool tunes.