Old 03-10-2019, 05:54 PM
I am the turtle lord

I guess it's true after all.

I guess it's true that you can never go home again. I went back to my home town to find my old friends last week. Hadn't seen em in 3 years. 1 went of to join the marines. 1 dead of of a drug overdose. 1 dead in an auto accident. My first crush now deformed with piercings. 1 missing. 1 is comatose. 3 have become total scum. 1 found dead with a bullet in his head.
My old world is gone.
Crazy eh? I'm away from them for 3 years and now they're gone. 3 years is so short a time for people to change. What the hell happened to them.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:13 AM
That fucking Guy...

Dunno...you'd have to pull a butterfly effect...
Old 03-11-2019, 05:55 AM
This is a test

Life. Life is what happened to them.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:22 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
I guess it's true that you can never go home again. I went back to my home town to find my old friends last week. Hadn't seen em in 3 years. 1 went of to join the marines. 1 dead of of a drug overdose. 1 dead in an auto accident. My first crush now deformed with piercings. 1 missing. 1 is comatose. 3 have become total scum. 1 found dead with a bullet in his head.
My old world is gone.
Crazy eh? I'm away from them for 3 years and now they're gone. 3 years is so short a time for people to change. What the hell happened to them.
Wowzer! Those are some bad outcomes and odds. On the brightside, sounds like it was good you were away from some dangerous experiences, and out of the town now. And also I'm sure you would have been a good influence for them, but that's all in the past now.

Curious, was that a heroin overdose? You know why one is comatose? Was the bullet fatality murder? What state and area was your hometown; thought you were very rural, any thoughts on what's happening to it?

Ya, my taste is not piercings or tattoos. When you see someone with piercings everyday, you don't really notice them, but when you first see them, on the face, lips, eyebrows, tongue, nose... seems a bit unhygienic. I don't understand the appeal. Maybe someone can explain it to me.