Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Evil Dead

resident evil

Im in the middle of playing resident evil 1 and it is one of the best games i have ever played. ive played every other resi but not in the right order. Every game was pure quality but i think the best was resi 3 on ps1( possibly because it was the first i ever played). Also i have just bought a gamecube so i can play the two games exclusive to that console. what is your favourite resi and why , also do you think the series is better than silent hill
Old 06-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Is Having a Baby!

I love resident evil. For all I know, I was one of the first to play it when it came out.

To be honest, Resident Evil 4 is hands down the best game and maybe one of the TOP 10 greatest games of all time. They're is nothing like it. Resident Evil 4 just like the first RE, was so original it changed gaming forever. There wouldn't be a Silent Hill if their wasn't a RE.

I love Silent Hill, its a great series and even better game. But Resident Evil will always be the champion
Old 06-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deposable
I love resident evil. For all I know, I was one of the first to play it when it came out.

To be honest, Resident Evil 4 is hands down the best game and maybe one of the TOP 10 greatest games of all time. They're is nothing like it. Resident Evil 4 just like the first RE, was so original it changed gaming forever. There wouldn't be a Silent Hill if their wasn't a RE.

I love Silent Hill, its a great series and even better game. But Resident Evil will always be the champion
Agreed.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:07 AM
Evil Dead

yes i have heard great thing about resi 4 and i will eventually get round to playing it, but as i have recently bought a gamecube to add to my ps2 and xbox i have a lot of older horror games i want to play, by which time resi 4 will be cheaper. recently finished project zero 2 which is even better than the class original, another great franchise in the offing. keep them coming i say
Old 06-06-2005, 01:24 PM
new owner of hell

in order best to worst in my opinion

resident evil 4
resident evil 1
resident evil 3
resident evil 2
resident evil code veronica
resident evil zero( dont get me wrong i loved it and i think it is good but the others are better)
resident evil outbreak
resident evil outbreak file 2
resident evil dead aim
resident evil gaiden( game boy, not very popular)
resident evil surviver
resident evil surviver 2

i actualy own them all except for surviver 2

also resident evil is way better than silent hill
Old 06-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Evil Dead

hard to argue with although i aint played 0 yet but i hope it comes higher on my list than that
Old 06-08-2005, 05:35 AM
..its only a movie...

Re: resident evil

Quote:
Originally posted by arron wardlaw
Im in the middle of playing resident evil 1 and it is one of the best games i have ever played.
You dont play alot of games do you :p

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .
Old 06-08-2005, 08:28 AM
Evil Dead

Re: Re: resident evil

Quote:
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
You dont play alot of games do you :p
i do play a lot of games mate, just that i missed this one first time around. pretty fucking hard by the way
Old 06-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Evil Dead

Re: Re: Re: resident evil

Quote:
Originally posted by arron wardlaw
i do play a lot of games mate, just that i missed this one first time around. pretty fucking hard by the way

lmfao what resident evil? are you crazy!? that game's cake, two was even easier, outbreak was just lame, and i didnt get around to four yet, but the demo was cake, so i hope its a little harder than the others
Old 06-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Is Having a Baby!

Re: Re: Re: Re: resident evil

Quote:
Originally posted by dev!ls advocate
lmfao what resident evil? are you crazy!? that game's cake, two was even easier, outbreak was just lame, and i didnt get around to four yet, but the demo was cake, so i hope its a little harder than the others
You are above video games, You should just play chess in the park or read a book