Old 08-21-2005, 01:24 PM
I Killed Paul Allen

Bruce Campbell in cartoons

I was flipping through the tv earlier today and found a cartoon with Bruce Campbell in it. He was a big head with arms and legs. In the episode I watched Bruce had a gigantic robot. His weapons.... a chainsaw and a shotgun:D :D :D :D :D :D his face also looked like Elvis from Buba Ho-Tep. My jaw droped when i heard him say "gimme some sugar baby". The name of the show was Megas XLR and i think the episode was called "Battle Royal". I recomend downloading it to any Campbell fan.....and then sending it to me;) .
Old 08-21-2005, 01:29 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I saw that show! Looked pretty gay, and Ive never watched it again....but it was still cool to see Bruce!
Old 09-03-2005, 01:49 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to jenni
Oddly enough, Megas XLR is on in the background right now...

Yeah, it's neat to see Bruce Campbell voice acting. He's been in a few games too. The first one that comes to mind is Spiderman 2.

Anyway, that show is kinda cool if you give it a chance... but maybe you have to live in south jersey to really appreciate it.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:52 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Ash was in an episode of Reboot (cgi-animated show). It was him from late in Evil Dead 2, with the grey shirt, white streak in his hair, and the chainsaw hand. Said "Groovy" and everything.

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 09-08-2005, 03:46 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by The STE
Ash was in an episode of Reboot (cgi-animated show). It was him from late in Evil Dead 2, with the grey shirt, white streak in his hair, and the chainsaw hand. Said "Groovy" and everything.
Wasnt voiced by Bruce though, was he? Saw a rerun of that episode a few months back, didnt quite sound right. It is a kickass episode though:)