Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-11-2010, 02:32 AM
Little Boo

Hi guys, i'm new here. I'm searching for a horror movies, as i recall, it was about an accident in a lab that caused a student ( dont remember exactly whether is a student or not) infested, and later transformed into a spider. I wanna know its title, can u guys help me with this?
Old 09-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator2010 View Post
Hi guys, i'm new here. I'm searching for a horror movies, as i recall, it was about an accident in a lab that caused a student ( dont remember exactly whether is a student or not) infested, and later transformed into a spider. I wanna know its title, can u guys help me with this?
Earth vs. The Spider (2001)?
Old 09-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Little Boo

weird movie about an apartment building with a deep swimming pool

Hi everyone, a long time ago (~10+ years) I saw part of a movie about a young woman who moved into a creepy apartment building that had an extremely deep swimming pool in the courtyard. As I recall, the residents were all somewhat strange, there were secret rooms and passages, and the whole atmosphere was somewhat dark. The only real plot point that I remember was the pool, which was unusably dirty, supposedly very deep, and may have been drained at some point during the film. Unfortunately, I don't remember much more of the plot, actors, or title. It was most probably made in the 1990's, although it is possible its from the 80s. Anyway, this has been bugging me for years, as I would like to see this again out of curiosity if nothing else. It may not have been a horror movie in the strictest sense but it was strange and I didn't know where else to ask. Thanks for any leads!
Old 09-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Little Boo

Horro Movie from Early-Mid 90's. What is the name?

Okay so this has been driving me crazy lately trying to remember a horror movie I used to watch on tv at my grandmas house back in the early to mid 90's. I will relay to the best of my ability what I remember. The movie was about this girl who was probably 15-20 years old. She had blonde hair and was pretty cute. She turned out to be a robot underneath her skin. She went around this neighborhood killing people. One scene in particular that I remember was of her killing this old woman in her house with a basketball or something to that effect. I think there was a little boy who knew what was going on/had befriended her. She was pretty evil from what I can remember. Anyone got any ideas?
Old 09-22-2010, 09:35 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by duracell831 View Post
Okay so this has been driving me crazy lately trying to remember a horror movie I used to watch on tv at my grandmas house back in the early to mid 90's. I will relay to the best of my ability what I remember. The movie was about this girl who was probably 15-20 years old. She had blonde hair and was pretty cute. She turned out to be a robot underneath her skin. She went around this neighborhood killing people. One scene in particular that I remember was of her killing this old woman in her house with a basketball or something to that effect. I think there was a little boy who knew what was going on/had befriended her. She was pretty evil from what I can remember. Anyone got any ideas?
Wes Craven's Deadly Friend.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090917/

Old 09-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Little Boo

Omg thank you!!

Wow, thank you so much. That is fully the movie I remember. How do you do it if I may ask? Do you have an encyclopedic memory for movies, or do you have a way of searching the net that exceeds all others skills? Anyway, thank you so much for your help. I can die a happy man now!
Cheers
Adam
Old 09-30-2010, 05:48 AM
Little Boo

Question What is the name of this movie

I search the name of this movie fo a while,
can you help me?...

Thank's for your help...:confused:
Old 09-30-2010, 05:48 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femur View Post
I search the name of this movie fo a while,
can you help me?...

Thank's for your help...:confused:

La Horde

You're welcome? :confused:
Old 10-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Born To Murder The World

Any ideas????

I recently saw a clip (not a very clear one) of some sort of deformed guy (messed up face) chasing down an older woman in the woods, catches her and rips the top of her head off with his hands from the upper jaw on up. It looked really cool, and I'm thinking it may have been one of the Friday the 13th movies but not sure. Anyone???
Old 10-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Little Boo

Looking for the name of a movie

I'm looking for a film but I can't remember the title...

It's a movie from the 80s or 90s (probably 90s, I guess). It's about a student that starts to date a really hot girl, but this girl is actually somekind of monster that starts to kill people from school for jealousy. Sorry, I don't remember much of it...

In the ending, this girl brings her boyfriend to her "world" to let him become a king. The final scene shows the guy receiving a crown with blades spinning - then the movie ends.

Any idea? I've been trying to find the name of this movie for years and it's really bugging me. Thanks.

Last edited by tisurame; 10-03-2010 at 07:11 AM.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods