Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-29-2004, 02:03 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
She Was Eaten By An Alligator

Skinny-Dipping Woman Drowns After Alligator Attack In Fort Myers

FORT MYERS -- A Georgia university student drowned after an alligator bit off part of her right arm while she apparently went skinny-dipping in a lake, an autopsy found.

The autopsy was performed Monday, a day after the body of Michelle Reeves, 20, of Roswell, was found floating face down in a lake near the Cypress Cove development.

Reeves was a junior English major at Georgia State University in Atlanta and an amateur poet.

``She was the kind of person who would go swimming at 2 in the morning. She was a free spirit in the best sense of the word,'' said Paul J. Voss, an associate professor of literature at Georgia State.

Her right arm was bitten off at the elbow, and she also had puncture wounds on her left arm and upper body. She was last seen at 2:30 a.m. Sunday, when she went to bed, officials said.

Her father couldn't find her about Sunday morning. While searching for her, he found his daughter's nightgown near the lake. He later found her body after calling sheriff's deputies.

An alligator was trapped and removed from the area Sunday.

``They performed an on-scene necropsy and they did find body parts in the stomach of the alligator,'' said Jo Anne Adams, a spokeswoman for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 10-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Horror Fan

That'd be a cool way to die.