Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies

View Poll Results: How bad was Zombie's Halloween?
Really, really, really, really BAD! 0 0%
Really, really, really, fucking BAD! 1 33.33%
So fucking horrid that I wished I hadn't watched it! 0 0%
So fucking rotten that I'd rather have teeth pulled than watch this SHIT again! 0 0%
Zombie should be forced to eat 6 pounds of dogshit for making this fucking ROTTEN movie! 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
he talks, he changes his mask to show his emotions, laurie isnt introduced until parge 69 and loomis is weak and annoying. Oh and like i said, he chases people down (running)

The Ferrets like it...
Old 02-04-2007, 11:04 AM
TRY ME, I DARE YOU

Send a message via AIM to halloweenfreak1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSTIN316426808 View Post
I don't see what the problem is, he's making it the way he wants to make it which is what a remake is supposed to be. The director takes the base of the story and does it his way.

Most remakes are just cashing in by making a modern, watered down version of something that worked before. That's not remaking, that's regurgitating. Zombie is actually going to(or at least it seems he's trying to) give us something new. I'd rather see a completely new vision of Halloween instead of the old Halloween with a better camera and super model cast that's good for nothing but nude shots and screaming.

Might be good..might be bad, only way you're going to know is by watching it not reading what one guy thinks about a script draft.
i agree, i dont like the idea but its how all remakes are. Zombie said it was going to be different, he said it wasnt going to be all the same, so if this is true everyone will have to deal with it because rob zombie isnt going to change his script.
HALLOWEEN 2
SCREAM
HANNIBAL:SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
FRIDAY THE 13th
TEXAS CAINSAW MASSACRE
THE SHINING
HALLOWEEN H20(i just like it)
SAW
Old 02-04-2007, 12:07 PM
TRY ME, I DARE YOU

Halloween

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31221

this link will take you to an artical that is about the remake of the legendary halloween movie. it tells you how this movie is going to suck! Now i was looking forward to this movie untill i saw this artical but unlike many others i am not goin to bitch about it. but i would like other peoples take on how this early draft changed their veiw on rob zombie and the halloween remake.
HALLOWEEN 2
SCREAM
FRIDAY THE 13th
TEXAS CAINSAW MASSACRE
THE SHINING
SAW
Old 02-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Hell on earth

there is already a thread on this..talking about a shitty movie is getting boring

Old 02-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Hell on earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
he talks, he changes his mask to show his emotions, laurie isnt introduced until parge 69 and loomis is weak and annoying. Oh and like i said, he chases people down (running)
ok stop telling me all these things that ruin this movie it makes me sad:(

Old 02-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Hell on earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweenfreak1 View Post
i agree, i dont like the idea but its how all remakes are. Zombie said it was going to be different, he said it wasnt going to be all the same, so if this is true everyone will have to deal with it because rob zombie isnt going to change his script.
ya but all the changes are terrible i would love to hear what someone thinks the movie should be like but zombie's ideas are out there!!! changing his masks???? thats what leatherface does not micheal myers

Old 02-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Banned

I've already replied in the other thread, but I pretty much felt from the beginning that Zombie was going to fuck this one up. House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects were both entertaining, sure, but I just think that Zombie is the worst pick to do the Halloween remake. His dialogue is atrocious and his style doesn't fit what I want to see in a Halloween remake.

I'm kind of cringing waiting to see what happens with this one. I'm expecting something along the lines of the following:

Michael Myers (to slutty teenager #1): "You stupid fucking bitch! Now let me see them fucking titties before I fuck you the fuck up!"
Old 02-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
I've already replied in the other thread, but I pretty much felt from the beginning that Zombie was going to fuck this one up. House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects were both entertaining, sure, but I just think that Zombie is the worst pick to do the Halloween remake. His dialogue is atrocious and his style doesn't fit what I want to see in a Halloween remake.

I'm kind of cringing waiting to see what happens with this one. I'm expecting something along the lines of the following:

Michael Myers (to slutty teenager #1): "You stupid fucking bitch! Now let me see them fucking titties before I fuck you the fuck up!"

Michael's mom is a stripper and he has a character in the movie named "Big Joe Grizzeley"...lol.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:34 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
I think it's good that he's changing him... Michael Myers was just a second rate Jason in the halloween movies.

Mute emotionless killer with a mask. He doesn't chase people, he walks as his victims run for a minute and then he just shows up besides them... Uses a big ol knife to kill people, so what's the difference? I think making Michael Myers less supernatural is a good idea, he's supposed to be just a psycho anyway.

Old 02-04-2007, 11:28 PM
TRY ME, I DARE YOU

what the fuck happened to my fucking thread?
HALLOWEEN 2
SCREAM
FRIDAY THE 13th
TEXAS CAINSAW MASSACRE
THE SHINING
SAW