Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-19-2007, 07:27 AM
bite me harder

Send a message via AIM to bleeding_angelgirl
showtimes dexter

any one watch the show dexter on show time, if so whats your oppinion on the serialkiller who only kills people who deserve it, would you want them arested or would you be great full.

I love the lines the men use to get us into bed. 'Please, I'll only put it in for a minute.' What am I, a microwave?
Old 04-19-2007, 11:05 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Great show - great books. Darkly Dreaming Dexter is a great read.

I really don't wish anyone to be arrested. Living with a crime can be enough punishment and it's clear by his character that Dexter tortures himself worse than anyone else could.

And I love Michael C Hall, he's married to a friend of mine.:)

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 04-19-2007, 12:45 PM
bite me harder

i love the show im reading the book right now, im going to read the second dearly devoted dexter after then the third is comming out in fall i think dexter in the dark, i cant waight for the second season to start the seson final was so good. its the only reson i keep showtime

I love the lines the men use to get us into bed. 'Please, I'll only put it in for a minute.' What am I, a microwave?
Old 04-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to dewaholic
I love that show. Can't wait for the new season.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:46 AM
bite me harder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
Great show - great books. Darkly Dreaming Dexter is a great read.

I really don't wish anyone to be arrested. Living with a crime can be enough punishment and it's clear by his character that Dexter tortures himself worse than anyone else could.

And I love Michael C Hall, he's married to a friend of mine.:)
i loved michael in six feet under also. he is such an amazing actor in just the two shows i have seen him and he makes dexter real in the show he makes you belive he realy exists in real life. and his little grins and smiles makes me melt. he plays a good phyco path with a morule code. and he plays the no feelings very well i love how they made him connect to his emotions some in shrink wrap. i dont think any other actor could play dexter any better if at all, his wife should be very proud of him and shes a lucky women. i hope in real life michael is as nice as he seems because we need more actors who are down to earth and he seems like he might be one of them, tell him best of luck with the show and his wife if you can!

Old 04-23-2007, 12:40 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeding_angelgirl View Post
we need more actors who are down to earth and he seems like he might be one of them, tell him best of luck with the show and his wife if you can!
He's really nice. I used to see him with some regularity when he was shooting Six Feet Under here in LA, but I've only seen him once since he moved to Miami for Dexter.

His wife is a crazy-ass and incredibly talented. I love her to death. We did a big Broadway musical together and she impressed the shit out of me with her singing/dancing/acting/comic timing. Great chick.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 04-23-2007, 01:04 PM
bite me harder

thats cool. are you in the movie industry to? or acting?

Old 04-23-2007, 01:48 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
thats cool. are you in the movie industry to? or acting?
I used to act (still do from time-to-time, but only when asked - I don't audition anymore) but now I'm primarily a horror screenwriter. Working right now with John Carpenter:D

I have a couple others in pre-production, one of which will mark my first producing effort.

Francis Bacon
Old 04-23-2007, 01:50 PM
bite me harder

is there any thing you been in or produced that i might recognize, in your pics you look familure especialy the one with the cow boy hat

Old 04-23-2007, 02:30 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
is there any thing you been in or produced that i might recognize, in your pics you look familure especialy the one with the cow boy hat
I wrote:

and

and

for the SciFi Channel and if you go to the theater, I starred in the musicals RENT & Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story

Francis Bacon

Last edited by Roderick Usher; 04-23-2007 at 02:33 PM.