Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-26-2006, 01:14 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
May I ask what you dont like about it Mothermold? Ive noticed a few glitches, but nothing major. Overall, I think it's a great game.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:26 AM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
May I ask what you dont like about it Mothermold? Ive noticed a few glitches, but nothing major. Overall, I think it's a great game.
(i think)crummy story,short play time,combo-system stinks with the game's more advance weapons.i loved fistful,but regeneratin seamed like a retread and a bad one at that.

...i almost forgot the Sam character,i loath him.you must admit it's not really in line with the evil dead universe and Ash does'nt need a sidekick.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:45 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

I agree whole-heartedly about Sam. He is meant to be annoying of course....but you're right, Ash really doesnt need a sidekick. While his character sucks, I do think he makes the game a bit more original, with the missions where you possess him and all.

Ive never played Fistful myself, this is my first foray into Evil Dead gaming. I personally find the game kinda dificult in parts, but then again I will never claim to be a very good gamer. Right now Im stuck on the boss in the mine. I agree the story isnt overly solid, but it starts well at the very least.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:00 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

The further I get in this game, the more I come to see things from your point of view. I still think it's a good game, but it's so insanely repetitive! You do the same exact same mission like 3 times, then you're sent to Reinhard's lair, which I assume is very close to the end. Ill probably beat it today...
Old 01-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Undead

I completed it ages ago, I loved it alot more that fistful and liked the Sam character. I do how ever think it's way tooooooo short and I can't wait for a new one and I liked all the jokes in it, I was laughing everytime.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:11 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

**Spoilers, if anyone cares

Well, I finished it today. VERY disapointed with the ending, you should have got to fight Sally yourself. Reinhardt was tough, but nothing overly impossible. No harder than a mid-game boss in most games. I agree wholeheartedly that it was much too short, however many more "Peepers" missions would have been just a bit annoying.

Overall, it was a pretty good game though. Short, but fun.
Old 01-30-2006, 05:21 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Quote:
**Spoilers, if anyone cares

Well, I finished it today. VERY disapointed with the ending, you should have got to fight Sally yourself. Reinhardt was tough, but nothing overly impossible. No harder than a mid-game boss in most games. I agree wholeheartedly that it was much too short, however many more "Peepers" missions would have been just a bit annoying.

Overall, it was a pretty good game though. Short, but fun.
are you going play "fistful of boomstick" now? if you have'nt i suggest you do,i think you'll like it.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

Old 01-30-2006, 07:29 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

I plan to, yes. I imagine Ill have a hard time tracking it down, but I wuld really like to try it.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:05 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Quote:
I plan to, yes. I imagine Ill have a hard time tracking it down, but I wuld really like to try it.
i've seen new copies for 20$ and used for 10$.gamestop is a good bet,if not then wal-mart or toy r' us.

Old 01-30-2006, 08:12 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Surprising. Ill have to check at EB Games or Gamezilla...Id prefer to buy it used.