Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-12-2007, 05:48 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
I haven't played a Wii yet, it looks like fun and something I would enjoy. So those of you have played it, is it worth buying, or should I some how try it out first. It is at a really good price, graphics not great but it has a great function that no other system has so, what you opinions on it?!

I've read many articles about the PS3, I used to be a PS2 owner, loved it until the first time I bought an xbox. But i've seen that they lost many stock holders due to the fact of their Battery Recalls, then even more because of how many release units they had for the PS3, and about a month ago I read that they are getting sued on two different occasions, one for a game "resistance: Fall of man", and another for using a chip that they didn't have the rights to use. I haven't heard anything else on this though, so who knows. I think I will pass as well on Sony, until they bring something new, and stop stealing ideas off of others :D
Old 09-13-2007, 06:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asar View Post
So anyway, my buddy found what is a clear loophole in this one particular program, and as a result he's getting a 360 Elite with an extra wireless controller and free game next week......for nothing! I'm trying to do the same, but I can use a bit of help. It's really fucking easy, so much so that you won't believe it. If you guys aren't interested in the game system, I can also give you some info on how to get yourselves a check for $450 cash. No bullshit here, but like i said I do need some help to get my free shit, so if anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll share the info with you. One good deed deserves another!

Whoever is interested in the information that I have, send me an email to [email protected] and I'll be glad to send you the directions. As I said, you guys will SHIT in your pants when you read how easy this is and you'll wish you had figured this out earlier. It's worth the 15 minutes of your time.
I'm willing to give anything a shot! A free 360 sounds great to me. I sent an email to the adress that you have on here, asar, but why don't you just post the information right here so that everyone can take advantage? Hurry up and let me know! I want a 360.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:33 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacked up View Post
I'm willing to give anything a shot! A free 360 sounds great to me. I sent an email to the adress that you have on here, asar, but why don't you just post the information right here so that everyone can take advantage? Hurry up and let me know! I want a 360.
He has been banned, you won't hear from him again.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanManiac View Post
He has been banned, you won't hear from him again.
Why?

Did he at least email any of you back with the free 360 information?
Old 09-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned

ASAR,

I sent you an email back in response, but thanks so much for sending me that information! I'm definitely in and I appreciate it! Looking forward to getting my free shit! thanks again!
Old 09-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Banned

Just curious for those of you who have also participated in this...how long did it take until you received your credit?