Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Looks like he lost his voice again.

what happened?

there was a goth vs punk thread that got stupid and insulting ..

looks like its been deleted.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Evil Dead

Speaking of gay, I usually try and make it along to Sydneys gay mardi-gras...not for a great deal more'n to look at some nice costumes and makeup (they need a gay horror fans float.. ..) and free condoms getting chucked around..) that a lot of effort has gone into, good food, people having fun in a peaceful way, a lot of exposed titties (hey, I don't care if the titty-holders are gay).
It's like a massive party...and makes me feel good to see so many people are in support of people making choices.
"Gay pride parade" is what you folks might have, but yeah, the one here's HUGE.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:14 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

:D
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycom5k View Post

:D
I was gonna stop by at some point and just say 'this thread is gay.' but you did it with much more style, kudos. :)

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 11-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mothman View Post
I was gonna stop by at some point and just say 'this thread is gay.' but you did it with much more style, kudos. :)
Why thank you sir. Thats how I roll. :)
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:59 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mothman View Post

it's been done at least twice already anyway
Old 12-05-2008, 07:39 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
You can also look up the fact that homosexuals tend to cheat more often... maybe it's because they're not afforded the "luxury" of a committed marriage. Anyway, let em' get married or not I personally could care less.

"Since homosexual marriage became “legal” the rates of HIV / AIDS have gone up considerably in Massachusetts."

"A study in the journal AIDS reported that in Holland, where “gay marriage” has been legal since 2001, HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases are soaring among homosexual men. The study notes that “partnered” homosexuals have “outside” lovers, although fewer than the “unpartnered,” and that men in these relationships are still contracting the AIDS virus at alarming rates."
I feel the same way in terms of gay marriage.

In terms of homosexuality and the AIDS issue, I'm just constantly fascinated how numbers and statistics are quoted in the media (which is why I wanted your source). I completely understand why there is increase in AIDS in certain gay communities; the fact of the matter is that anal sex is more susceptible to AIDS than vaginal penetration. Couple that with unprotected anal sex and your AIDS rates skyrocket unfortunately.

It's really made up cause and effect that generally drives me crazy in the press. The rates of AIDS and HIV increasing in MA following the legalizing of gay marriage doesn't necessarily show cause and effect.

Could be that with the allowance of gay marriage, there is an increase in people getting tested for STD's (you know, to get that license!) ergo, people who always had the virus are now being documented because they are stepping forward to get tested.

Or

Since marriage was legalized, more gay and lesbian people have migrated to Mass. Since HIV is more prevalent in the gay communities, the cause and effect could be that more people who have HIV are moving in as opposed to the disease actually spreading.

Just another way to look at it.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 12-05-2008, 08:15 PM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
I avoided posting a reply in here because it just hit me that somebody I know
just openly admitted he was gay.
I know em not homophobic and I know em not critical of anybody who have different tendencies regarding this..but ..I was stunned...and yet I dont know why.
I never expected this friend of mine to just come right out and confess to this.
he doesn't look gay..he doesn't act gay.
So how does a man know he is gay.? or a woman at that..how does she know
she is a lesbian?
Old 12-05-2008, 08:22 PM
HDC Idol

In the tenth grade I just realized that I had a crush on my friend Erin. Ever since, I've always found women more attractive than men.

That being said, I am very much happy with my boyfriend right now.

It's all in what you find attractive, I guess. :D

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 12-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
I just watched Chasing Amy.

Thought I'd share.

Tags
quit obsessing