Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 07-10-2017, 04:19 AM
Horror Fan

Exclamation Camping teen wakes to bear chomping on skull!

Quote:
Bear attacks camp staffer at Glacier View Ranch Christian retreat northwest of Boulder

BOULDER COUNTY, Colo. -- Parks and wildlife officials are looking for a dangerous bear that attacked a Christian camp staffer and dragged him roughly ten feet from his campsite in Boulder County early Sunday morning.

The attack happened around 4 a.m. at Glacier View Ranch, a Christian camp site located northwest of Boulder in the Town of Ward.

Officials told Denver7 the 19-year-old staffer, named Dylan, woke up to the bear biting his head and trying to drag him away. Fellow staffers tried to scare the bear away to save the teen's life. The animal eventually left on its own.

"The crunching noise, I guess, was the teeth scraping against the skull as it dug in," Dylan told Denver7's Amanda del Castillo.

Dylan said he and four other staffers were in sleeping bags along the camp's lakefront.

"It grabbed me like this and pulled me. Then it bit the back of my head and drug me," he said, pointing to scars on his forehead.

Dylan said the bear dragged him ten to 12-feet away before he was able to free himself. "When it was dragging me, that was the slowest part. It felt like it went forever."
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...est-of-boulder

Old 04-22-2018, 11:00 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Well, at least they know what's for dinner! 🐻