Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
The Inferno

I thought this was fun, try it!

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-i...rmation.html#5

What level did you get? I got sent to level 7, but I think I belong in level 5.

Which do you think was the worst level? I don't think it gets much worse that being chewed on by satan in a freezing cold mouth for eternity, so, level 9 is the worst for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 12-10-2007, 05:48 AM
HDC Idol

I was sent to Level 7.

Hmmm.

Cons: I agree with Posh, I probably belong in level 5 (or 6)... I mean, if I'm thrown there with the violent assassins, I simply wouldn't belong.

Pros: Minotaurs, Centaurs, and Harpies. Level 7 is a veritable mythical zoo! And the punishment(s) don't sound all THAT bad.

Quote:
This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe.
Could be worse.

Example: LEVEL 8.

Quote:
Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails.
Wallowing in excrement. Being torn apart. That's pretty tortured. I'd play with the Minotaur any day.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 12-10-2007, 05:57 AM
Analrapist

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Sounds about right.

Thug means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Nauseating translation of the sign in the 3rd Canto. Bleh, makes my skin crawl. I'm tied between lustful and wrathful. That sums things up pretty well.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Analrapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faustus View Post
Nauseating translation of the sign in the 3rd Canto. Bleh, makes my skin crawl.

Were you seriously expecting different from an online quiz ? :)

Thug means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
True enough. But people have been butchering that one for centuries. It's actually "leave hope behind ye enter here" not "abandon all hope ye who enter here", which is commonly (mis)quoted.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:15 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Wow. I got Purgatory. haha
Old 12-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Second Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Fair enough, I suppose....:rolleyes:
Old 12-10-2007, 10:34 AM
mostly ghostly?

i got level 1.
limboooo.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:18 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faustus View Post
True enough. But people have been butchering that one for centuries. It's actually "leave hope behind ye enter here" not "abandon all hope ye who enter here", which is commonly (mis)quoted.
I like this guy.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!