Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-28-2007, 07:01 AM
Evil Dead

What are my options for...

Getting on XBOX Live from my 360? The computer I use that is hooked to the internet is downstairs. Although I do have wireless, I don't know if the modem will reach all the way up into my room for my 360 to recognize.

Someone please help. I want to get on live.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Evil Dead

Check your range, it might work.
If not...does the 360 have ethernet connectivity too? Try a wired connection through an extended ethernet or in-betweens for multiple shorter ones...just keep the cable under the carpet, or fixed to the side, you should have no problems...assuming of course the 360 does have ethernet ports.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
Check your range, it might work.
If not...does the 360 have ethernet connectivity too? Try a wired connection through an extended ethernet or in-betweens for multiple shorter ones...just keep the cable under the carpet, or fixed to the side, you should have no problems...assuming of course the 360 does have ethernet ports.
Yes, the 360 has an ethernet port, I use mine wired as it's more reliable that way.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:08 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yes, the 360 has an ethernet port, I use mine wired as it's more reliable that way.
Thought it would...yeah, same applies for the ps3...when on wireless, even a momentary lapse/dropout in connection can disconnect you from the network..wireless tech has a long way to go.