Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Foreign Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-19-2006, 07:56 AM
Danae

Quote:
Originally posted by XtRaVa
Glad to be of service :)

Like I said, Oldboy is the best of the three in my opinion, but you should definately see them all.

What other asian flicks are you into?
I've just really entered Asian film recently - along with my developing appreciation for anime, manga and graphic novels in general - so I can't really experess much of an opinion as yet. Still figuring it all out, you know.

Ju'On terrified me, which really hasn't happened ever before. I loved it, and the remake was absolute rubbish. I hate how Hollywood films always need a hero.

Battle Royale is one of my favourite movies, but I wouldn't consider it a horror. Fantastic, though.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
Well you're starting well :D

We can have a chat and I can recommend you some movies etc :)

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Danae

Sounds great, PM sent.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:47 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
Recieved :)

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Evil Dead

oldboy is one of the best movies of the last few years. mr vengence i own as well but it was a bit of a let down , although still really good, just cause id put oldboy on such a pedestal. lady comes one region 1 in the next week or two i think and i will be picking that one up then. gotta have the tri-fecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3SSUR3 View Post
We need something to masturbate to, often in time to the knife incisions. The "money shot" - such as final decapitation, extreme blood spurting etc - often coincides with orgasm.
Muh shit.